Chapter 11: Caught Kissing Again

Ok, so I don't know if you wanted a chapter in Snape's point of view but here you go.

******************************

Snape's POV

I was walking to the Great Hall for dinner when I saw a familiar head of blonde hair. I immediately knew that it was Xena. I realized how much she truly looks like her mother. Then I saw a messy mop of black hair and so I walked around to the side and noticed they were kissing. I didn't say anything, I just walked away smiling. I can't believe how much they look like a young Martha and I. I continued walking to the Great Hall for dinner. A few minutes after I got to my seat, Xena and Harry walked in, holding hands. I zoned out and started to think about the first dinner I had with Martha as my girlfriend.

Flashback*****************

It was our seventh year after I had called Lily a mudblood. I wasn't thinking, I was just embarassed that a girl was sticking up for me. Lily ran off crying. and Potter followed her, dropping me in the process. I ran to the potions room and sat and cried over the loss of my best friend. Martha came in and said, "I thought you would be in here. What's wrong?"

"I did something so stupid. I called Lily a mudblood. I didn't mean to. I was embarassed. Potter and Black had me hung upside down because I made Lily laugh and Potter got jealous. Lily yelled at them to stop and I said that I need a mudblood to help me. I didn't mmean it and now she probably hates me." Martha didn't say anything. She just sat down next to me and hugged me.

She said, "Forget about them. You don't need them. We don't need them, we have each other." Then I don't know what came over me but I leaned over and I kissed her. Then right at that time, Martha's mum, Professor Mcgonagall came in. She cleared her throat and we immediately jumped apart, looking like two kids caught doing something they weren't supposed to, which we were.

"There you are Martha, I was wondering why you weren't in my class. Now I see why. Do I need to tell your parents, Severus Tobias Snape." I shook my head rapidly with an expression of fear on my face. "Why do you look afraid?"

"My dad beats me and my mom. He's a muggle and he thinks we're freaks. My mom didn't tell him that she was a witch until I had started showing magical abilities."

"Oh my god, I never knew that. You are never going back to that man again. I will protect you and your mom."

"Thank you Professor."

"Now, I trust that you two won't do anything that you will regret. But you better be in the Great Hall in five minutes."

"Yes, Mum," Martha replied.

"Severus, I can trust you right."

"Yes ma'am, Professor." And with that Professor Mcgonagall left. I turned to Martha, "Will you be my girlfriend? I have always loved you I just didn't know in what way until now."

Martha squealed, "Yes, of course, Sev." And we walked out of the Potions room holding hands. When we got to the Great Hall, we looked up at the staff table and saw Martha's mom smiling at us.

End of Flashback*************

Wow, I never knew how much Xena and Harry is like me and Martha.

Just then Minerva leaned over and said, "They're alot like you and Martha were when you were young."

"I know I was just thinking about that." Then she turned back to her food.

***********************

A/N Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I have been experiencing a lack of time and inspiration but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will try to update weekly