Chapter 10: Visiting Hagrid

I was laying on my bed doing my essay for my dad's class and listening to the Weird Sisters. Hermione came in and tapped me on my shoulder. I took out one earbud and asked "Huh?"

"We're bout to go to Hagrid's hut, you wanna come?"

"Sure. Hold up one minute, I need to put up my stuff." I put up my stuff then put my shoes on and headed down to the common room.

We headed down to Hagrid's hut and when we got there, Harry knocked on the door saying, "Hey Hagrid it's us." The door opened and Hagrid stood in the doorway.

"Well, come on in." We went in and sat down. He offered us some tea and rock cakes. We tried to bite into the cakes but they were rock hard.

Harry asked Hagrid, "What do you know about a three-headed dog?"

"How do you know about Fluffy?" He answered.

This time Hermione spoke up, "We were on our way back to the common room when the stairs started moving, then Xena saw Filtch's cat, so we hid behind a door and when we turned around we saw the three-headed dog. Wait a minute did you say Fluffy, that thing has a name?"

"Yeah, he's mine."

"Well what is he doing inside a school?"

"He's guarding something that has to do with Nicholas Flamel."

"What is it?" all four of us ask simultaneosly.

"I've said to much already. Now you four better get back to the castle."

"Hagrid, you haven't said enough. We think Snape is trying to steal the stone," Harry exclaimed.

"Harry, how could you blame my dad? It's not him."

"I'm sorry, Xena, but when he came in the bathroom where the troll was hus leg was bleeding and this morning he was walking with a limp."

"Harry that's absurd, Professor Snape is one of the teacher protecting the thing Fluffy is guarding."

Hagrid pulled something out of a cauldron, it was shaped like an egg. "What is that, Hagrid?" I asked.

Ron answered, "I know what that is. Where did u get it?"

"From a guy in a pub. When I told him about Fluffy, he seemed really interested and when I beat him in a game of wizard's chess, he gave me this."

Then it started to shake and crack and a baby dragon came out. Oh my gosh, Hagrid has a dragon.