Chapter 8: The First Fight

I was on my way to my dad's office when I was pushed against a wall. I looked to see who it was and instead of being met with Harry's warm, emerald green eyes, I was met with Draco's cold, grey ones. I started to push him away or I tried but I wasn't strong enough. He tried to kiss me but I turned my head so he only got my cheek.

"Oh come on, baby, you kissed Potter why won't you kiss me?"

I turned my head to answer, "Harry is my-" and then he kissed me. I immediately started trying to push him away but he was too strong. And then who should walk by but my boyfriend, Harry.

"This is how you treat me, after I've told you all my secrets, after everything we've been through."

"Harry, it's not-"

"Save it. I know what I saw. We're done!"

"Harry, Harry, wait. Don't go, let me explain." But he just kept walking. I turned to Draco and asked, "Are you happy now, Draco?"

"Yes, my plan worked."

"I hate you, you know that?"

"The feeling's mutual."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"Because I didn't want to see my godsister dating my worst enemy. Goodbye." Then he walked away and I ran to my dad's office with tears streaming down my face.

When I got there, he saw the tears and asked, "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"Harry broke up with me."

"Why would he break up with such an amazing girl?" So I told him everything that happened and he responded with "I'll talk to him and tell him what happened, okay?"

"Okay, thanks Daddy."

"Anything for my little girl." I hugged him and then left.

*******Harry's POV***********

After the fight with Xena, I went to the common room and found Ron and Hermione sitting on the couch. I sat down and put my head in my hands.

Ron saw me and asked, "What's wrong, mate?"

"I broke up with Xena."

Now this made Hermione mad. "Why the heck did you break up with her?! She loves you, you idiot."

"Oh yeah, if she loves me then why would she kiss Malfoy?"

"What?," Ron and Hermione said simultaneously.

Then I told them, "I was on my way back from serving my detention with Quirrel and I saw them kissing. He had his hands on the wall on either side of her and she had her hands on his chest. An-"

"Wait, she had her hands on her chest?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, what does that have to do with it?"

"Wow you are such an idiot, Harry. Did it ever occur to you that she was trying to push him away? Did you even give her a chance to explain?"

"No, I just made the biggest mistake of my life didn't I?"

"No you didn't, mate. All you have to do is talk to her and ask her what happened and if you assumed wrong then apologize to her and ask her for another chance," Ron said.

"Wow, for once Ron said something smart. He's right, Harry, just go talk to her." Hermione said.

"Thanks, guys. Do y'all know where she went?

"I think she went to Sanpe's office." Hermione replied.

"Okay, thanks, Mione." And with that, I ran out of the common room. I was on my way to Snape's office, not looking where I was going and bumped into something, or should I say someone. And guess who that someone was, the very person I was looking for, Xena."

"I am so- Oh it's you," she said, and I must admit that the way she said it really hurt."

"Look, Xena, I'm sorry. I should have let you explain instead of storming off and making assumptions. Will you tell me what happened?" And then she explained everything too me. "I am so sorry.I guess I was just insecure that you would leave me. I love you so much and I would do anything to stay with you and I made the stupid mistake of assuming the worst. Will you give me another chance and I promise that I will not do anything to sabotage our relationship."

"Yes, but if ever do anything like that again, you'll never get another chance. That is a promise not a threat."

"Of course not. But guess what?"

"What?"

"We just had our first fight. I can guarantee you that we will be stronger after this."

"Hmm, you're right. I love you."

"I love you too. Let's go back to the common room."

"Okay."

Then we went back to the common room together, holding hands.