Chapter 12: Finding Flidias

We were heading to Hagrid's hut. When we got there, we heard a girl's voice.

"Who is that?," Ron exclaimed.

"I don't know, it's after curfew so nobody should be out," I responded. We knocked and when Hagrid opened the door, I saw a girl that looked oddly familiar although I could not remember where I had seen her. "What are you doing here?"

She responded in a confused and frightened tone, "I live here, what are you doing here?"

Ron looked at her with a confused look on his face, "What do you mean you live here?"

Hagrid was the one to answer, "She's my daughter."

"Daughter, I never knew you had a daughter. Why didn't you ever tell anyone?" I asked.

"I didn't want anyone to think I treated her differently because she's my daughter."

I spent the whole conversation trying to figure where I know her from. I finally spoke up,  "I finally remember where I know you from. I saw you in the library that day I was working on my essay for Professor Mcgonagall. It was the essay on how to become an animagus. Just as I was about to give up, you saw me on the verge of tears and asked me if I needed help. Oh by the way thanks, I got an O on that essay."

"Your welcome."