Chapter 6: Will You Go out With Me?

A month had passed since the day I found out who my dad was. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I were walking to the Great Hall for dinner when Harry told Ron and Hermione to go ahead and he told me to stay behind. I stopped and asked him if something was wrong he just shook his head and asked me if I would go out with him. I said that I would and he kissed me. Of course, at that exact moment who should walk by but my dear old dad.

"Xena Gabrielle Snape!"

I jumped about twenty feet away from Harry. "Hi, Daddy."

He ignored me and started glaring at Harry. "Mr. Potter, what gives you the right to kiss my daughter." Harry just looked confused and then he turned to me.

"Why'd he just call you his daughter?"

I gulped and answered "Because he's my dad." I then turned to Daddy. "I know you hate Harry, but I love him so please don't go into overprotective dad mode and kill him. Just give us detention for PDA and call it a day." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he sighed.

"Mr. Potter will get detention but your punishment will be much more embarrasing." I groaned when he told me that, I knew what he was talking about. He then turned to Harry and told him to go ahead to the Great Hall. Harry looked at me with an apolegetic look and then went to the Great Hall. Then Daddy told me to follow him, so I did. He walked all the way to the front of the hall. I could feel the eyes on me and I felt my face heat up. When we got to the staff table, Daddy whispered something to Dumbledore and I saw Dumbledore nod. Then Daddy stood up straight and cleared his throat and every student in the hall turned to us.

"For those of you who do not know, it was recently discovered that young Xena is my daughter, and I happened to catch her snogging young Harry Potter, and young Harry did not know she was my daughter. He just got detention but since she is my daughter, her punishment will be much more embarassing. She has to eat at the staff table next to me for the next month." When he said that I groaned.

"Daddyyyyy, nooo, do you want to destroy my social life?"

"You're eleven, you shouldn't have been snogging out in the open where your father could have caught you. Now sit down or it will be till Christmas break." When he said that I immediately shut up and sat down but I didn't eat, I couldn't eat he ruined my appetite.

When people started to leave, I got up to leave when Daddy grabbed my arm and told me, "You can't leave until I do." So I sat there pushing my food around on my plate when Daddy leaned over and whispered, "I would eat something if I were you because I'm not leaving until you do."

So I took a bite and asked, "Happy now?"

He looked at me with disaproval in his eyes and said, "Lose the attitude or I will make it where you have to wait until I get to your class to leave and I will make you sleep in my quarters so that way you can't snog your little boyfriend." I groaned but shut up and sat there slowly eating my food. When my dad got up, I did a silent cheer. I walked to the common room and immediately saw Harry and ran to him. He immediately started apologizing but I shut him up with a kiss. It immediately turned into a snog, and then who should walk in but my grandma. She cleared her throat and I was about to beg her not to tell my dad, but before I could she just chuckled and said, "Relax, I'm not gonna tell Severus but if I catch you two snogging again, I will." I immediately jumped up and gave her a big hug and thanked her. She just laughed and walked away.

Then Harry looked at me and asked, "What was that for?"

I shrugged and said, "You talk too much." He just laughed and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Good night, love."

"Good night, Harry." With that we parted ways. I went to the girls dorm and he went to the boys.

When I got in there Hermione was sitting on her bed waiting for me. "I was wondering why Professor Snape was nice to you when he's mean to all the other Gryffindors. When did you find out he was your dad?"

"A month ago when Grandma called me to her office."

"What?! Why didn't you tell us?"

"I was afraid y'all would hate me."

"We would never hate you. Good night, I am going to sleep now."

"Good night Mione." I fell fast asleep after that.

****************************

The next morning Hermione was trying to wake me up but I wouldn't get up so she got Harry. He gave me a quick kiss and was pulling away when I grabbed his neck and pulled him back to me. I kissed him and he ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted it and we sat there snogging.

Hermione finally got tired of watching us snog and threatened, "If you two don't stop I'm gonna get Professor Mcgonagall." When she said that we pulled apart and I glared at her. She just laughed and Harry left so I could get dressed.

****************************

AN :Vote because I finally updated