Chapter 14: I Have a TWIN?!!!!

Xena's POV*************************

After Draco caught us, we had detention with Hagrid and Harry got attacked by something but he was saved by a centaur named Firenze. The day after, I was in the library, working on an essay for Flitwick when this boy that strangely looked just like my dad came in and sat by me. "Hi, my name is Sammuel."

"Hi, I'm Xena. Where are you from?"

"America, but I was born here, and given up at birth. My adoptive parents told me that my mom died when I was born and there was no father to speak of."

"My mom died when I was born too and my dad just found out about me. My dad is Professor Snape."

"Oh I know, I was there when he made the announcement and made you eat with him. Man, I would hate for that to happen to me. I'm glad my I don't know who my dad is."

"When's your birthday?"

"July 31st, 1989."

"Hmm, that's my birthday, too. Also, you look like my dad."

"Come with me."

"OK. Where are we going?"

"You'll see." And with that we left. I dragged him to my grandmother's office. When we arrived, my grandmother opened the door and asked, "Xena, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be doing your homework?"

"I was doing my essay for Professor Flitwick, when this dude came up to me and I noticed that he looks just like my dad. He also has the same birthday as me and his mom died giving birth to him and he was adopted because there was no father to speak of. Why is that?" I asked. 

She looked at me and sighed, " I guess it's time you find out. There is something that nobody but me knows but before I tell you, there is something that I need to know. What is your name, young man and what house are you in?"

He responded with, "Sammuel Presson. I'm in Slytherin."

"Ah-ha, just what I thought. Now. Xena, you are not to tell anyone but your father about this, not even Remus. You two are twins. You were given up for adoption not only because of your mother's death. your mom and I heard about the prophecy and you fit the boy described in the prophecy. The reason your mom died was because she was weak and heart-broken because of her and your dad's break-up, that the pain of giving birth to twins killed her," she said.

"All these years of thinking I was an only child, turns out that I'm a twin. This is so awesome!" I exclaimed. Then I grabbed my brother's hand (it feels so cool being able to say that) and dragged him to my dad's office. When we got there, I didn't even bother knocking, I just burst in. My dad heard come in and looked up and said, "Xena, Mr. Presson, what are you doing here?"

I replied with, "Don't call him Mr. Presson, call him Mr. Snape. He's my twin."

"Ah, so that's why you look exactly like I did when I was eleven, except you have Martha's eyes. Oh my god, I can;t believe that I'm just finding out that I have a son," he said. After that, he got up and gave us both a hug. Then he sat back down and Sammuel and I went to our separate dorms.