Chapter 29

Jayden's POV

"Okay, let's take a break!" Coach Ed said. We ran for our bottles and sat down at the benches. I looked over at the other two courts and saw Ashley playing like a pro. "Take that!" I heard her yell as she slammed the ball. The other team didn't manage to make a save and she scored a point. "Woohoo!" She high fived the team as they continued playing. After Brandon scored another point, she turned and saw me. I gave her a wave and she waved back. "Hey Ash, the ball!" Jess gave her a warning call. That girl had ninja speed and quick reflexes. She turned and smacked the ball,getting yet another point. She was just as shocked as the other team, she didn't think she would score a point like that. "Oh my god, did I jus-" she got cut off by Jess squealing. She gave Ashley a hug as Ms Vella blew the whistle, signaling them to stop their games. "Good game, damn Ashley you played like a pro!" Lindsay congratulated Ashley. She blushed and gave her a hug, "thanks, you're not so bad yourself."

"Hello? Earth to Jayden?" I saw a hand waving infront of me, it was Brad.
"Dude, you're that in love with my sister?"
"Yea, did you see how she played?"
"Natural talent in volleyball."
"She just thrashed Lindsay and you know how good Lindsay is at volleyball."
"The girls in our family are pros when it comes to volleyball. We're having a sleepover tonight and since Alex and Stacy are coming why not you come too? We can head to the beach and see them have an intense game of volleyball."
"Ooh, cool. I'm so coming, if it means I get to see more of my girl."
"But ya gotta go home and grab whatever you need right?"
"Duh."
"Don't do that, you scare me."
I laughed at what he said, I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at Ashley. Damn, was she gorgeous. Her waist leveled brown hair was tied into a high ponytail, her fringe to the side and you could see her curves perfectly in her gym attire. Not that I was being a pervert or anything. She slung her hair over her shoulder and pushed her fringe back. She turned to look at me, I flashed her a grin as she winked and gave me a quick smile. I swear that girl makes me fall all over in love with her whenever she smiles. I feel like the luckiest man ever, to love someone this much and for the person to love you back just as much is a blessing. But I know those popular girls aren't gonna like Ashley be with me, they can try to seduce me for all I care, but my feelings for Ashley won't change. Not now, not ever, and I hope it stays the same.