Chapter 8

I cleaned up my smudged mascara and took in a few deep breaths. Jess linked my arms together and we walked out. She flashed me her signature smile and I smiled back. Then a defining noise scared the living hell out of me. Us. "What the hell were you thinking?! Just because you're my best friend, doesn't mean you can hurt my sister's feelings like that! She was apologising on my behalf! What the fuck is wrong with you today, Jay? I was just fucking joking! Leave my sister out of this fucking shit you got that?" I grabbed his arm which was about to land on Jayden's nose. "STOP!" I yelled.
Brad's POV
I was about to smash Jayden's nose when someone caught my hand. "STOP!" She yelled. It was my sister. "He hurt you, and I won't let him get away with it even if he's my best friend," I growled mostly at Jayden. Jayden pushed me away and grabbed Ashley by the wrist. She pulled her hand free and grabbed onto my arm. "Oh he didn't hurt me. It wasn't worth crying over him being a jerk. C'mon Brad lets go," she glared at Jayden and pulled me away. That bustard, I thought he liked her? Why would he hurt her like this? Ugh, the more I think about it the more I felt like punching him. I wasn't trying to be overprotective, it was her serious and major heartbreak history that made me worry. God, I wish I wasn't so violent. Now I regret being such an ass...

Author's note:
Hey guys I can't continue anymore Cuz I'll be heading off to the airport soon! Perhaps another short update? 😉that's only if my fat fingers decided to let me type really fast and accurate tho...😂😂