Chapter 20

Hailey's POV
It was only 9:30pm.when I reached home. No one was there. "Ash? Brad?" I shouted. No reply, I went up to Brad's room and knocked. No answer, I pushed the handle of the door it was unlocked. I opened the door but he wasn't there. Where could he have gone? I saw a slip of paper on his study table.
Don't bother finding me, Hailey, check on Ash instead. I'll be fine.
What happened when I was gone? They've never fought in ages. But I did as I was told, I went to check on Ashley. I was about to knock on the door when I heard her crying. "Ashley?" I knocked on the door. "Ashley, open your freaking door!" I pounded even louder. She opened it slightly and stood there. I pushed it open gently, and she hugged me. "Hailey!" She cried. I hugged her back.
"There, there... What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked.
"Ask that idiot brother of yours," she snapped. Idiot brother? Damn she's angry.
"But..."
"But what?"
"He isn't home..."
"What? How'd you know?"
I showed her the slip of paper.
"I'll be fine? That's a lie! Hailey, we have to find him!" She shook me. I nodded, god knows what my brother would do.
We got into my car when I realised that I didn't even know where we were going to go. "Where to, Ash?" I asked. "Where else?" She rolled her eyes. "The famous pub?" I asked. She nodded. "He doesn't even go there anymore!"
"Things have changed, Hailey..." she softly said. I took the hint and sped off.

---they needed a heart to heart---
I would love a sis like this tho... Brad went to a pub😟 hmm..😏 okay okay nvm bye❤️
💕{•-• balalala}❤️
❤️{byeeeeeee}💕