Chapter 24

Ashley's POV
"ASHLEY! WAKE UP!" I heard a voice call, it was Brad since he was the only guy in the house.
"Ugh, go away," I threw a pillow at him.
"Ow! Oh hell no, Ashley Williams you did not just throw your pillow at me." I struck my finger at him and I could hear him chuckle. "You're so dead, Williams," he warned. I threw off my covers and ran to the bathroom, not before I grabbed my towel and my under garments. I slammed the door shut in Brad's face and I heard him curse softly. I giggled and took a shower. Thank god, Hailey kept some makeup in the bathroom. I put on some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, some light pink lipstick and a little blush. I opened up the door a little to check if Brad was there. No he wasn't. I knew he was hiding somewhere. "Boo!" He screamed. "Oh my fucking god, Brad!" I punched his arm and ran to my room. I locked the door and breathed heavily. Damn, that was scary. "What the hell?" I heard Hailey asking. I opened the door a little, just enough to hear what was going on. "Damn, that little sister of ours can be a FBI." That was Brad.
"Why?"
"Cause she just ran out of the bathroom, ninja speed, and she punched me in the arm."
"So? You most probably deserved it."
"Oh yea? You wanna know what it feels like, Hailey?"
"Nope!" I heard Hailey's door slam shut and Brad cursing again. "When did I become so slow?" He asked himself, I snickered and locked the door.
I threw on a white dress with a heart in the middle that just reached past my butt and some tights. I braided my fringe and clipped it to the side and wore my black high top converse. I did a twirl in the mirror and my dress was just wow. I grabbed my backpack and made my way down. I smelled something mouth watering and ran downstairs. "BACON!" I yelled. I threw my bag on the ground and went to my sister's side. "Chill out, Ash," she chuckled, I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment. "Here," she handed me a plate with 2 bacon strips and a hard boiled egg. I kissed her cheek and ate. "Where's Brad?" I asked with a mouthful of bacon. "I dunno, he's most probably stressed that his sisters can outrun him I guess," she shrugged. I stopped eating and put down my cutleries. "I'll go check on him."
"Yea, tell him to hurry, if he's gonna take his time, we're gonna be late."
"Okay."