Chapter 17

Jayden's POV

I've never felt such happiness before. She said she loved me. I pulled away from our kiss and stared into her hazel-coloured eyes. She smiled at me, her gorgeous smile. Everyone would've thought I was insane for pushing away the popular sluts for her. For this girl who they think is average looking with an average body. I don't even care what they think about me anymore, all I care about is her. She might not look much on the outside but on the inside, Jesus, her heart is made of sugar and spice and everything nice, not too much hatred. But there's something about her I don't know. Something that broke her apart so bad that she's scared of falling in love again. But I swear I'll never break her, I'll fix her. "Jayden... Jayden? You okay?" She asked me with a concerned look. I nodded, "yea, just got lost in the kiss," I kind of admitted. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss, "it's not just you."

"Dude, Jayden! Where are ya?" I heard Brad's voice.
"Shit," I mumbled, not expecting Ash to hear me.
"It's okay, he'll understand," she held my hand and pulled me down the stairs. Brad knew how I felt about her, and I hope she's right too. I never want to leave her again. Ever.

---short chapter!---

{very little drama too... so sorry... Jayden will know what happened between Ashley and Dexter soon...}

❤️okay, byeee❤️