Chapter 6

"Hey..." I started awkwardly, while looking at my fingers.
Jayden looked up and mumbled a hey. "Look, Brad didn't mean to hurt your feelings or whatever's okay? I'm not even offended myself! There's no need to be upset! He's really worried about you, you know... And... It's okay to stare once in a while..." I somehow trailed off as I nervously tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Jayden took off his hood and damn that boy was sexy. His blue eyes glittered from the reflection, he was so beautiful that any girl in my position, would've fainted. "Just kidding?!? He just told my secret to you!" He yelled. I started to get angry.
"What secret? I don't care about any stupid secret of yours! And what? You think I'm not trustable? I'm your sister's best friend for as long as I can remember and you didn't know that I don't bitch about other people's secrets? Then what the hell is a secret or a friend for if it's gonna be told or not to be trusted? Oh what do you know. You don't! Why? Because nobody talks to you like this cuz everyone is scared shitless of you and they all listen to you! I should've known you were nothing but a jerk!" I yelled back at him. People started to turn and look at what was going on. Bossy assholes. Tears started to roll down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them off. "Ash, I..." I never let him finish his sentence. I grabbed my books and ran out of the cafeteria...
---what could Jayden's secret be?---
(Wait I actually revealed it in one of the previous chapters... Soooo... TEEHEE!)
{do you think they'll patch up???}
{cuz I really hope they would!}
[happy reading!]
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️