Chapter 10

Ashley's POV
The bell rung signalling the end of school. What a great day it was. Jess walked over to me and I smiled at me. I gave her a small smile back. "Hey, how's Brad?" She asked.
"Cooling off, I think they should stay away from each other for awhile, I don't think we can keep up with the drama and it's only the first day," I sighed. She nodded and patted my shoulder. "Yea... but this can't go on forever. If they become enemies our friendship might just, you know, end," She said, as if it was the end of the world. But it was true, if they became enemies then Jess and I will be over. "We have to do something about it then,not just for us but for them too. They can't just let this small matter ruin their friendship. I mean best friends for like 10 years and they let this thing ruin it all? Thats ridiculous!" I exclaimed. She nodded in agreement.
"Oh, bring Jayden along to my house, my mum isn't home so if they end up fighting... it wouldn't be too much of a mess..." I told Jess unsurely.
"Ash?" I turned and saw Brad at the door. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Brad..." I asked. He rolled his eyes.
"God, I hate it when mum isn't home. What do you want?" That brother of mine, he knows me so well that it scares me.
"Jess is coming over later, so I was thinking why not have lunch outside? Just me and Jess, please...?" I gave him my puppy dog eyes. He sighed and nodded.
"Alright then, I'll make a move first," he waved us goodbye and left.
I looked over at Jess and she gave me this 'wow' look. "What?" I asked.
"My goodness, your brother is like your soulmate! He knows you inside out!" Her eyes were wide open.
"Um... I find what you just said a little creepy..." I gave her a nervous laugh.
She rolled her eyes, "that's only because you were thinking sick!"
"See, you know me inside out too," I smiled.
"Ew..." She crinkled her nose in disgust. I laughed and so did she.
"C'mon, we should go," she said. I linked our arms together and we made our way out.

---IM BACK!!!!---
Yea nobody cares anyways😂
This chapter isn't much... but maybe the next chapter? Yea I hope so. If you have a friend like Jess, you are one lucky person😂 and if you have a brother like Brad, 😟😟😟 (just kidding!) you're pretty lucky too.

Okay bye and happy reading!😊