Chapter 18

Brad's POV

"Hey Brad!" Ashley beamed as she came downstairs. I was about to say 'hey' back when I saw her holding Jayden's hand. I looked over at Jayden, he gave me a small smile and shrugged. "So... what happened when I was gone for the past 1 hour?" I asked. Ashley blushed and bit her lip while looking over at Jayden. I saw him holding her hand even tighter, as he took in a deep breath.
"I apologised for what I've done and she forgave me. I... I told her how I felt about her and... She feels the same too so..." He lifted up their hands to show me that they were together. I was so happy for them. But I was worried at the same time too. Afterall, Ashley had a tough time back then and till this day, she hasn't gotten over it yet. Jayden could be the key to her true happiness or the next step to her worst nightmare. But he wouldn't, because he loves her so much. But he has always been a player, ditching and breaking girls hearts after a one night stand. But I can tell, the way he looks at Ashley, with so much pride and love in his eyes each time he laid his eyes on her. I could tell he was true, but one can never know...

"Good job, Jay, you finally got her," I congratulated Jayden. He chuckled and ran his hand through his hair.
"Wait,you knew that he has feelings for me before?" Ashley asked me confused. I nodded.
"Then why didn't you tell me?" She babbled. "Well, because this guy here," I motioned to Jay, "he wants to win your heart without anyone's help, to show his sincerity," I never lied to Ashley ever since the fiasco she went through 2 years ago. She looked over at Jayden and I could tell Jayden was starting to panic. "Look, I told him not to tell you, Jess too, I... don't blame them okay?" He stuttered. She shook her head, oh shit...

Jayden's POV

"Look, I told him not to tell you, Jess too, I... Don't blame them okay?" I admitted. It's my own problem and I don't wanna drag them in. She shook her head and I knew what was next, she was gonna want a break up before I could show her how much I loved her. But the next thing I knew, she was kissing me. I kissed her back, I was thanking god for letting me keep her. From the corner of my eye, I could see Brad picking his bag up and going up to his room as quietly as possible. He gave me a wink and a thumbs up and I gave him a thumbs up too. Things were going well tonight, now all I have to do is make peace with my sister. That should be easy...

---super long and boring...---
But I'm glad that Brad accepted them as a couple and the way he trust Jay is just wow. I totally ship Ashley and Jayden. #JAYLEY❤️ #ASHDEN❤️ making 2 more chapters before I stop... More drama hopefully... because there's so much shit one can take in a day.