~Hoenn League, Pt:2~

The opponent I was facing a male named Scott

"Alright! Let's introduce our competitors, we have Amber Valley from Slateport city!"

"Thanks for having me!"

"And her opponent, Scott Mathews from the Johto Region"

*from the Johto region, that means..he might be using a starter from there*

"Hey! Let's make this a nice battle!" Scott shouted "alright!"
"Vileplume..Raichu, rollout!"
"Coresola and Moon, your up!"

"And begin!"

"Vileplume, Petal Dance and Raichu, Thunder Punch!"
"Dodge that..then Moon, Night Slash and Coresola..Power Gem!"

They both jumped dodging the attack "Thunderbolt now!"
"Coresola, Harden and protect Moon!"

Coresola fired the water pulse and used Harden to protect Moon "Vileplume, Petal dance!"
"Moon, go for it! Cut through that Petal Dance!" I shouted as he did, power Gem hit Raichu and Night slash hit Vileplume

"Moon, Flamethrower on Vileplume! And Coresola, Earth power on Raichu!"

"Raichu, Iron tail on Coresola. And Vileplume, Giga Drain on Absol!"

Absol dodged the Giga Drain and used Flamethrower making it hit Vileplume, Raichu tried Iron tail..but it was hit with Earth power

"Amber and her Pokémon have Scott in a corner!"

"Hyper beam and Solar beam!"
"Coresola jump on Moon's back! And Moon, Double team!" Once Coresola was on its back, many of them appeared "fire now!" They both fired getting rid of the fakes
"Where's the rule, Coresola and Absol?!"

"Combined attack! Power Gem and Shadow ball!"
"Dodge it!" Both Pokémon jumped high in the sky "Iron tail and Giga Drain!"

"Coresola..Harden lets go!" Coresola got in front of Moon using Harden taking the hits "Coresola..Power Gem and Moon, Flamethrower!" Both moves hit Vileplume and Raichu

"Both Vileplume and Raichu are unable to battle..Amber and her Pokémon win!"

"Incredible! Amber didn't even lose any Pokémon!"

"Moon and Coresola, return" I said as they returned into there ball "I gotta say! Amber has some great battling skills..her skills are from winning the Grand Festival"

"That's not all..my Pokémon we're here to help me. There my family..and the reason why I even went on my journey"