~Slateport, Grand Festival Pt:2~

Making it through the first round in the Grand Festival "and here you are, all your Pokémon are perfectly healthy"

"Thanks Nurse Joy" I said as I walked outside "it another beautiful day! For the contest.."

~~

"Let's try that again..Solar use Petal Blizzard and Moon, Shadow ball!" The petal blizzard surrounded Shadow ball perfectly "that was perfect you two!"

"Meg!"
"Sol"

"alright..now let's continue with the dodging styles" "Sol!" "Meg"

"Amber, can I have a word with you?" Drew asked walking up to me "what's up?" I asked him standing up "Harley just said something crazy..he wants May to only use Assist" Drew said "now why would he do that? Drew, Harley isn't like that..he's a sweet guy and, he wants to help May."

"Why are you so..nice to him anyways?" Drew asked "well..I do have a little crush on him..but he's way to old for me" I saw drew look away from me "Drew?"
"I'll show you he's up to no good" he said walking away "that was strange, wonder what's up with him.."

"Sol!" I heard Moon laugh at me "you be quiet k..now let's go and head inside"

~

I was scared..but I knew I could do it. "Alright, Jumpluff. It's showtime, so give it everything you got" I said "Jump!" I feed her a pokeblock to get her energy up, I then returned her smiling *it's time to go on*

"And next, it's Entree number 13. Amber Valley!"

"Jumpluff..Acrobatics!" She came out using her Acrobatics all around the stage "now Hidden power..then use Stun spore and sunny day!"

The hidden power was covered with Stun spore, the sunny day the move shine "amazing performance! Amber is lovely as always! Now let's see what she got!"

92

"A 92..not bad"

~

"Amber, come here for a sec" I look at Drew confused "um..why?" "Just come here!" He said pulled my arm "hey! What is..it-?"

I saw May on the screen, and Harley having that same smirk I saw a while ago "it's working! All my advice for sticking with one attack, has her and her skitty all confused"

I couldn't believe my eyes..was this the true Harley "I knew it!" He turned Drew "your no friend of May's, all the phoney baloney talk was to take advantage of her!" Drew said "so what? It's a competition right"

"Harley..how could you!" I shouted "Amber I..I can explain!" "Oh..I think you've explained plenty. And here I thought, you could be someone I like.." I ran off crying "Amber wait! This is all your fault, Drew!"

"More like yours, Harley"

~

"How could he..be lied to me! He lied to me about ever being nice!" "Sol..Absol?" "Amber?" I look up seeing Drew "leave me alone..I don't wanna talk" I said putting my head back down "didn't you see the board? You made it through" he said sitting down

"I don't care! The one person who I looked up to in contests..lied to me!" I shouted "you..looked up to him?"
"Yes..ever since he mentioned contests..I wanted to do them for so long, and now..it's all in the trash"

"Maybe..you can move on and. Look up to someone else" I look at Drew confused "and who might that be?" I asked "someone like me..or at least, nicer then me.." I smile at Drew "you know who I'm facing?" I asked "a girl named Jessica"

My eyes widened when he said the name "you okay?" He asked "ya..it's just that, Jessica..is my rival"