~Pokemon School~

"Hello Miss Roxanne"

"Oh, Amber perfect timing! Could you help with some storage? I need some boxes stored away" Roxanne asked "of course! Swablu, why don't you help as well" "Swa!"

I grabbed the boxes Roxanne wanted me to grab and brought it to the storage room "and that should do it..thanks Swablu" I said feeding it a Pokeblock "Swa! Blu Blu!"

"Miss Roxanne, I did everything you asked me to..oh, hey Ash!" "Amber! What a coincidence" I smile as I looked over at Roxanne "so you met Ash already..that's great! So I bet your going to have a battle soon?" I asked "that's right..our last one made me think of a few strategies"

"That's good.." "you already battled her?" Max asked as I nodded "not to long ago, so I decided to help her here..till you guys got here finally. Why don't I take them to the centre, ash you need to train up and make sure your ready for your battle" I said "right.."

"I'll see ya tomorrow, Roxanne" "Yup! Don't forget to bring you Pokémon, Amber"

~

It was the next day, I was in the battle class helping all the rookies "alright Grovyle..Iron Tail!" I Commanded "dodge it!" But Grovyle was way too fast "nice work..next time, try using a counter move. Alright who's next..oh Roxanne, what can I do for you?" I asked

"May I borrow you for a sec, I need you to show your Pokémon" "of course, class please battle with each other and learn about countering." I said as I left and went to Roxanne's class "hey Ash..Brock. So your helping to Huh?"

"Yup, guess Roxanne wants you to help to Huh" I nod as I pulled my Pokémon out "Gang, Cmon out!" I said as the rest of my Pokémon came out.

"A Swablu and a Cacnea, cool!"

"Whoa a Manetrick!" I smile as I saw my Pokémon getting along..well not everyone Grovyle wasn't getting along "Grovyle what's up? Why are you upset?" I asked "Gro? Vyle..Gro.."

"I see..you wanted to help those trainers huh..why don't you go back and help. I'll be fine here" I said "Gro! Vyle!" Grovyle Dan off towards the battle area class "Mane?"

"She's just going to do some battling that's all" I said "Mane" "Miss Amber, can I ask how you get Manetricks fur so smooth?" A little girl asked "why of course..I use a very special brush. It's perfect for there fur, and for its health..I use special Pokémon food made with its favourite berries. My Manetrick likes Tomato Berries, so I but a little in and..there ya go."

"But are they hot?" "They are..but she can handle it" I said "why is she a different colour?" A little boy asked "good question..Pokémon can come in different colours. This Manetrick is black because it was born with a different colour..every Pokémon can be found like this..but it's very rare" I said as everyone was amazed "that's so cool! I'm going to catch one when I'm older!"

"Same here!" "That's good..and you'll learn more about them and why there colour is different"

~~

"Alright gang..why don't we have a nice break, you especially Grov..yle!" I heard the school alarm go off "something happened! Everyone return!" I said as I ran towards where the incident is.

I heard some laughs and a machine "that can't be!"
(Moto)

"Not you guys again!" I shouted "correct! Now answer this, who has all the pokeballs?!" James asked as I got mad "you give those back!"
I shouted "not a chance, little girl!" Jessie said, Pikachu tried to use Thunderbolt but nothing..

"Swablu, Arial Ace!"
"Fortress, tackle attack!"

"Serviper, Poison Tail now!"

Serviper hit both Swablu and Fortress "Swablu!"
"Wormpul, string shot go!"

"Cacnea, Pin Missile!"

Cacnea's attack stopped the String Shot "Swablu take a rest..Alrighr Grovyle..your up!" "Vyle!"

"Polywag, Water Gun!"

Polywag used Water Gun hitting Serviper

"Magby, Flamethrower now!"

Magby used Flamethrower hitting Cacnea  "you know..that kid reminds me of Drew, Grovyle.." I said "Vyle?"

Max and Tommy continued to attack them, and used there plan to get the pokeballs back. And it worked!

The pokeball bag fell to the ground, I rushed over quickly "gotcha..alrighr Gardevoir..help out!" "Gardevoir.."

"Geodude, Rollout!"
"Gardevoir Psychic! And Grovyle..Iron Tail!"

All three attacks hit the machine making Team Rocket go flying "great job..take a nice long rest, you deserve it" I said returning them.

*I should really return my moms pokemon*

I felt my phone buzz, I grabbed it seeing a message from Harley

Harley:nice work, you've been working hard..why don't we battle tomorrow?

*did he see what happened? There's no doubt he's somewhere in the city..*

Amber: maybe..but I think I'll give my Pokémon a rest..but we'll battle soon, Harley

"What a strange day it's been..and here I thought..I was going to have a nice day. Welp..guess my day will get better, once I get some food" I said smiling "hey Amber! Cmon, why don't you show the kids about counter moves?!" Roxanne shouted "alright!"

An amazing day..will always make your day!