~Corpish fishing!~

I was outside by the waters, thinking about the lights I saw yesterday "Stevens on the island..I should pay him a visit" I said getting up and heading towards the closest cave (which if the cave Steven is always in..)

I then heard something from the waters "what's that?" I asked taking my Pokédex out

Corphish..The Ruffian Pokemon, it can grip prey with its large pincers, and it'll never let go of it, no matter what. It's is a hardly Pokémon that can thrive in any environment

"I'm going to catch that Pokémon! Cacnea, lets go!" "Cacnea!"

"Pin Missile!" The Corphish dodged three attack and used Vice Grip "dodge and then, Needle Arm!" Cacnea dodged the Vice Grip and hit Corphish with an Needle Arm.

"Nice! Alright..go Pokeball!"

1
2
3..

The Corphish got out of the ball and used Bubble "dodge it!" I said, the Corphish then tried to swim away..but it hardly could "hold on! Is your claw hurt?" I asked "Phish? Corphish Phish.."

"You poor thing..let me have a look" I said taking out some potions, one quick look at it..and it wasn't that bad. I sprayed it, making it sting a little "now just one more thing and.."

I wrapped its claw in a bandage, being very careful "and there ya go. Now stay off that claw k, it should be better by tomorrow" I said as I packed my stuff back in my bag.
"Alright..now stay safe k"

"Phish!"

"What's wrong?" I asked, it held out the pokeball I threw at it "huh? Oh thanks" he placed it down and pressed the button in the middle "huh?!"
1
2
3
Ding!

I was surprised..the Corphish wanted to come with me "looks like we have a new buddy, Cacnea" I said picking the ball up "welcome to the family..Corphish"