~Brawling Brawly!~

The next day has finally come! The day of my gym battle "alright..it's time for my battle with Brawly!" I took a deep breath and walked into the gym

"Yes? How can I help you?" "I'm here to challenge the leader" I said "that would be me, little girl. So you think you can beat me?" He asked "I'm sure! Now let's get this started!"

"Alright! The battle between Amber the challenger..and Brawly the gym leader is about to begin! Each trainer will use only two Pokémon each! And only the challenger can exchange Pokémon..and begin!"

"Corphish..your up!"
"Machop, lets go!"

"Corphish, Water gun lets go!"
"Machop, across Chop let's go!"

Machop chopped the Water gun in half "alright..Bubble!" "Dodge that!" Machop jumped up dodging the attack

*okay..I need a new strategy, I got it!*

"Get close, Corphish!" I shouted as Corphish ran towards Machop "Karate Chop!
"Wait for it!" I watched closely "now! Grab Hammer!"

"Cor..Phish!"

Corphish hit Machop hard with Crab Hammer, making it hit the wall "Machop is unable to battle..Corphish wins!"

"Great job! Take a nice long rest!" I said returning him "I outta say..your strategy was impressive..but will you be able to best, Hariyama?!"

"Swablu..your up!"

"Arial Ace!" I Commanded "catch it!" Hariyama caught Swablu by the wing "throw it!" Swablu was thrown towards the way "hurry! Fly up and use Sing!"

Swablu flew upwards and went down using sing "dodge" Hariyama moved out of the way dodging the sing "okay..how do I win..without making a single hit? I got it, Swablu fly super high up!" "Swa?"

"Trust me k!" I said as she nodded and followed my orders "careful, watch for it's movements!" Brawly said "now fly down!"
She dove down going fast "Swa..Blu!"

"What's that?!" Swablu was surrounded by a dragon like thing "now..Dragon Rush!" I shouted "catch it!" Brawly shouted, but Hariyama wasn't fast enough, he was hit by the Dragon Rush "Hariyama!"

"Hariyama is unable to battle..which means, the victor is Amber and Swablu!"

"We did it!" I said as Swablu flew over to me "great job kid, I'm impressed by the moves you
Showed me. So I'm proud to present to you..the Knuckle badge" I thanked Brawly as I grabbed the badge.

"Alright..I just got..the Knuckle Badge!"

A wonderful day! Amber finally getting the Knuckle badge..already heading off to her next gym battle and going to the next contest. But where is the next one?