~Team Aqua, Devon!~

"The Devon cooperation..wants to see me?" I asked in confusion "yes..well it's more like..Jenny needs you. A suspicious person might be in the building..and she thinks this person might be with your father"

I sighed as I smiled "if it's a Magma grunt..then I'll help. If it Aqua it Magma..I'll make sure there caught" I said "great! I'll tell everyone in the building that we'll have a guest in the building.."

*if he is with Father..I'll sure get some answers*

~~

"Manetrick, Cmon out!" I Said as she came out "I want you to stay by my side..and try to find anyone suspicious" I said as she nodded "now let's just walk around..and maybe just maybe..we'll find this crook" me and Manetrick started walking around the building, I entered a lab that had some scientists.

"Hello..you must be the guest we heard about. Glad you could be here" I smile as I saw one of them with sunglasses "Yup..I'll just be looking around that's all" I said walking over to him
"You know..I heard there conducting an experiment where they can bring ancient Pokémon back to life..I bet it could help with any super secret projects" I whispered

"You know where this thing could be?" He asked "the lab three doors down..you can't miss it" "Mane.." "thanks kid.." I saw him leave as quick as he can, I walk out the door and head towards the roof "we got our man, Manetrick. Now we just wait"

~~

As I waited..I heard footsteps coming towards the roof "ready bud?" I asked as she nodded, when I saw Ash and the others on the roof..I knew it had to be a Magma or Aqua person..

"Your tricks are up!" I shouted walking out from behind the door "you! You tricked me!" "Of course I did..why would I let someone like you steal something from here?"

He then sent out a Crawdant "Manetrick, Thunder Fang!" I Commanded as it hit Crawdant "Crab hammer!"
"Quickly dodge!" Manetrick hardly got out, Crawdant was fast.

Then Team Rocket ran in "not them! I don't have time for this!" I said as I returned Manetrick "Crawdant go, Bubblebeam now!"

"Grovyle..Leaf Blade!" I Commanded as she came out slicing all the bubbles, some hit the others which made me worried. He returned his Pokémon and ran towards a box, he pulled out a flying machine and activated it.

"Your not getting away!" I shouted, team rocket ran towards him. Grabbing onto him "Gardevoir and Cacnea..it's show time!"

"Cacnea!"
"Garde!"

"Alright..Gardevoir Psychic, Cacnea Pin Missile and Grovyle..Energy ball!" They all hit the machine sending Team Rocket flying and..making that other dude fly off with a damaged machine.

"Gardevoir, teleport me to the ground. Gang return!"

~~

"Dang it! How can I let him get away..he's so going to get it!" I shouted as I punched the wall "Cacnea?"

"I'm fine..but you know..we'll see my father soon. So..I should be prepared for facing him"

*Father..I'll make sure your plans are foiled*