~Facing a wave of Legends~

Finally making Dewford Town..where my second gym battle is, I'm up early doing a little training *Can't believe Brawleys the gym leader! He's so cute!!*

I kinda lied about the training part..I was on the beach going to watch him surf the waves or something.. "so cute.." "Gro..Vyle.."

"Look I'm sorry k! It's just that..we needed a break. I used Gardevoir to teleport me here, mom doesn't know I still have her so..might as well use her till she does!" I said "Vyle.."

"I can imagine Drew becoming a surfer..oh my! He would be the perfect man! I can only imagine what he would say to me.."

Amber's Vision

(Kill me later please..)

There I am sitting on the beach sore..with my lovely Flygon with me, that's when I heard someone call my name. I open my eyes seeing the man of my dreams..

End of Vision

"Ya..I wish that would happen! Huh?" I look up seeing something strange "Grovyle..do you see that light?" I asked "Gro?" I look one more time..and it was gone "strange..I swear I saw a Pokémon just now.."

I saw another light somewhere in the mountains "what is that?" I asked "Vyle?" I get up and wonder what I'm seeing
"Grovyle..something strange is going on here..and I think..I should investigate"

~~

I was on a surfboard going towards where I saw the light in the water "Swablu! Anything?!" I asked "Blu.."
"Man..what was that..light!" I felt something hit my surfboard "w..what is..this?!"

I was pulled under the water, I didn't know what was happening "Swablu! Blu Blu!"
"Hang on!"

I heard a voice yell out to me, the same light..the light I saw in the water, was familiar "K..Kyoger.."

~mind~

"Where am I?" I was in a dark place..I didn't know what was happening "my dear..you wonder if your the protector of the both land and water Pokémon?"

I look seeing a huge light "yes..but how'd you.."
"I know everything my dear..and what you think of is true. Now my dear..wake up"

~

"Huh?!" I open my eyes seeing I was in the Pokémon centre "oh good your awake!" I saw Nurse Joy walk into the room with her clipboard "Nurse Joy..what happened?" I asked "I was about to ask the same thing? How did you end up almost drowning?"

"Well..I saw a strange light and..! The lights.." "light?" I thought back on what that light told me *if it's telling the truth then..*

I take my gloves off and check my marks..they were glowing a bright red and blue colour "I knew it..the glow I saw..was coming from my marks..and the call of the legendary Pokémon." I said "legendary..Pokémon?"

"Will I be able to battle at the gym tomorrow?" I asked "why yes..but please take a nice rest, you'll need it if you want to win" I nod as she left the room

*I'll learn the secrets to the ancient legends..and find out..why these marks appeared on me*