~Cacnea the Cactus!~

Just stoping to take a nice break, I decided to try and find me a Cecnea "oh cmon..there has to be one somewhere..anything Electrike?" I asked "Elec.." "man.."
"Now that's a snatch" I look up seeing a green haired man "whoa are you?" I asked "that's none of your concern. Now hand over that Electrike, and I'll be on my way" he said

"No way! I don't give my Pokémon to anyone..unless it's a trade. And I would never trade my Pokémon" I said holding Electrike "that's the wrong answer little girl.."

"Fearow attack!" "Electrike, Spark lets go!" I said, but the Fearow was to fast for Electrike "Electrike! Return buddy, now you stay away..or else I'll" he grabbed my shirt and pulled me up "you'll what?"
I was shaking, I didn't know what to do

"Cecnea!" A Cacnea came in and saved me "thanks!" I said getting up "Cacnea, Cac.." "that stupid thing again..Fearow Drill Peck!" Fearow hit the Cacnea hard "oh no! Get lost!" I shouted "I'll be back for your Electrike" he said walking away.
"Let's get it to nurse joy and fast"

~~

"A poacher! Officer Jenny just went with some kids to go look for one" she said "must've been Ash! Well he wanted my Electrike" I said "oh my! Is she okay?"
"She just needs rest. If you can look at it, then that'll be great" I said handing her Electrike's pokeball "I'll make sure she's nice and healthy. Why don't you take Cacnea, and try to find it's home"

"Alright. Cacnea, lets go" I said as it happily ran towards me "Cmon little on"

~~

Walking in the forest..looking for Cacnea's home..I stumble upon the same poacher from before "he has Ekans and Coffing's" I said as I saw Team Rocket fighting him *there fighting for them..that's a first*

He sent out a Pupitar..but it was evolving into a Tyranitar "oh no! Gotta help them, Treeko let's go! Bullet Seed!" I said "Trewp!"

"Tyranitar, Hyper Beam!"
"Dodge!" I said; but it barley made it "Treeko!" I ran towards her worried "are you alright?" I asked "Tree..Ko.." "Cmon and get some rest.." I said returning her *if only I had Electrike..*

Another Hyper beam came.."it's too strong.." I said, I saw James and Jessie doing something. Like..releasing their Pokémon "Cacnea!" I saw Cacnea run towards me "hey..did you want to help?" I asked as he nodded "alright..ah!"

Team Rocket was hitting the Tyranitar to protect the Pokémon "oh my.." I sat there crying my eyes out "that poacher..will get it!" I got up and started to follow the poacher

But I stumble holding my arm "Cacnea! Cacne Cac!" "What?" I saw it was worried for me "I'm fine..but maybe we should head back and check on Electrike. Cmon, you can join me on my journey if you'd like" I said "Cacnea!"
(Lol..)

That eventful day has made this a strange day..what'll happen to our Hero next? Stay tuned