I just discovered Hello Kitty isn't a cat?

Also I read up a lot on aromaticism because I'm still kinda confused on that. I'm 17 and I still don't really romantically love anyone. Again my mother tells me I just haven't found the right person, but I highly doubt that. In Middle school, the only reason I dated was so the guys wouldn't feel bad and I still feel shit guilty about that because I basically played with their feelings without meaning too. But I'm glad the internet is there to help me. My Mom and Dad are mexicans, and not to be racist since I'm a Mexican too, They're seriously old fashion. I can't talk to them at all about my feelings even when they say I should talk to them. I can't! I literally can't! They're such boomers it ain't a joke! My dad is probably homophobic, my mom is slightly homophobic and My mom wants me to marry and have kids.

Bruh. We've been over this soooo many times Ma! Just let me live alone with my dog and maybe a small kitten! But in all seriousness, I still can't believe I'm Aromantic. Out of all the people that it could've chosen, it chose me. And since I'm Catholic and everything, I started questioning god a lot. Like, Why me? Why did you do this to me? Why am I born so sensitive? I told my mother that Mexicans are probably not suppose to be sensitive and she agreed. She told me it's because I grew up as an American, even though I thought that was hilarious, it's pretty messed up XD

Even though I'm 17 I'm still new to the whole not having a relationship. It's probably cause I'm a little puppy and I wanna follow my friends, people I know, my parents, my sisters a looooot. My brain is like a sponge and I absorb everything around me. If my friend starts using Like a lot, then I do it! If someone around me starts saying "swish" a lot after they do something stupid, then I wanna say swish! It's sooo dumb and I start making weird noises when my friends do! The same with faces and When I notice I'm like....

Excuse me?

Excuse me?

It's soooo dumb!! XD I hate how I do that! What's worse of all is that I don't know shit. I didn't even know who roger williams was!! That's how secluded I was! Because I was the oldest and the first child! So obviously my mother wanted to protect me from everything! Plus we were poor too :P