(Freddy) One Strange, but Safe Night with Freddy

Just to let you know, the animatronics do not turn human in this. Unless a lot of people suggest it, I won't make them turn human.

You had been doing this job for a while, you thought you could take it. You loved a challenge, even if there was no reward for it in the end. You just felt like the reward was the excitement you would feel after it, and the stories you could tell. It was your third night there, and you thought it would be a breeze.

Until a certain robotic bear tried to ruin it for you.

On the second night, the phone guy had told you that the old animatronics might be active. His thinking was correct, and so was his advice when he told you to flash your light at Foxy. He had left, and you could go back to doing whatever it was you had to do at that moment.

Except, on this night, when you checked the hallway for Foxy, you found the original Freddy Fazbear himself standing there. Costume ripped and torn in quite a few places, eyes dull, hunched over...

He just looked past his prime.

You were startled by his sudden appearance, it only just turning 2 a.m. with full battery in your flashlight. So you put the mask on, but then took it back off because he wasn't in the room, so there was no need. You checked the left vent having heard Balloon Boy's laugh, but he wasn't there. The other one was empty as well.

You looked at your camera to wind up the music box which had gotten dangerously low, but it was almost instantly pulled back down by a big, brown paw. When your eyes trailed up the arm of the hand, you regretted not putting on the mask.

There he was, standing very close to you holding down your camera, and he had thrown the empty head out into the hallway so it would have been useless to try and get it anyway. You looked up at him bravely but just with a blank, almost questioning look on your face. He seemed to study every visible inch of you, before he unexpectedly grabbed and picked you up, making you jump in surprise. His hold wasn't too rough, but still uncomfortable, as he held you against his cold and metallic chest in a way that was very hard for you to try and escape his grasp.

Once you realized this-which didn't take too long-you didn't even bother to try and resist. You just hoped that where ever he was bringing you to die, you didn't run into the Marionette. You were terrified of clowns, and that thing just reminded you of them.

You couldn't exactly see where he was taking you, it was too dark and your eyes hadn't adjusted yet. But you could make out the faint clanking noises that sounded like Mangle...

 Oh no.

 Where ever he's bringing me, it's somewhere close to the puppet.

Your thoughts went wild, trying to get itself ready for an encounter with the Marionette. Except then, your eyes finally got used to the dark enough for you to make out the faint outlines of the objects in the room.

You could recognize the show stage, but there was a shadow on it. By its shape, it looked like Freddy but a bit shorter. It was the new one, you realized. Then you noticed that you were being brought closer to the stage, but Toy Freddy was looking away. 

Luckily, he didn't hear the older model's footsteps on the stage going behind the curtains in a completely dark area. Otherwise, more pain would probably have been added to your last moments on earth. But, you guessed that Freddy wanted to kill you himself.

So as you felt him place you on the ground, sitting, you shut you eyes waited for the pain to come. To be stuffed in a suit, which the phone guy had said that they were supposedly fixed for that, to feel metal sinking into your skin and your leg bending this-way-and-that.

But it never came.

Instead, you felt Freddy's cool robotic paws gently wrap around your waist as you were hoisted up onto his lap. You opened your eyes to see nothing, but you could feel the very protective hug he was giving you, wrapping you in his arms like he will never let you go.

 But robots can't love... right? They can't feel emotions...

Whatever he was doing, it was obvious to you that it was some sign of affection. You felt awkward in that position, given the situation you're in, and wasn't very comfortable being so close to something that could kill you at any moment.

Even though it was strange, you would always be the little dare devil you were.

So, you got your arms free, and hugged him back. You laid your ear against his chest, and listened to the small rhythm of the gears turning and clicking against one another. Then a low, almost growling noise noise could be heard coming from the animatronic as you felt his arms wrap around you a Little tighter.

To you, it sounded like he was purring. And that not only was he hugging you protectively, but also possessively.

You thought it was kind of cute, seeing as how he's a huge bear making cat sounds. It doesn't make much sense.

But all through the night, you two stayed like that. The Marionette actually tried to get in, but Freddy showed him who was boss. He protected you the whole night, up until the 6 a.m. bells rang. Then he let go of you as you slid off his lap, him standing and leaving without saying or doing anything else.

You smiled inwardly, At least I still have two more nights. 

——————————————————————————————

Hey! Yeah, I made this. So what? There needs to be more FNaF 2 books out there, so I came up with this.

Plus, I'm out of ideas for my other book... :(

Buuut, yes, requests are open. The next chapter in this will be about the Puppet Master, but all the other ones HAVE to be requested. Unless, of course, I get an idea for one of them.

Anyway, thanks for reading!