(Toy Bonnie) Don't Listen *PART 2*

(s/f/c) = second favourite colour          (f/c) = favourite colour        (f/t/o/c) = favourite type of car

Despite having what happened last time, you went back the next night. It was mostly Toy Bonnie-or Bon Bon, as you liked to call him-that made you go back. You wanted to se him again. But after that last scenario, you decided to just stay in the office and wait for him come to you.

So, you got out of your (f/c) and (s/f/c) (f/t/o/c) and locked the door. You had your keys, but you left your bag in there because you didn't want to forget it when your shift was done. You took one of your keys on your lanyard, unlocked the doors, and walked in the pizzeria. You made sure to lock it behind you, though.

You look at the show stage, and look at Bon Bon standing on stage with his guitar in hand. You walked on, passing by BB as you went down the hall to your office. Your watch beeped, signaling it to be twelve, but you weren't in the security room yet. You rushed, and got there before anything else could happen.

Just then, the phone rang.

You wondered on whether or not to pick it up, but it stopped ringing and a voice sounded through the speakers.

 Ah... hello, hello! Uh, see, I told you your first night wouldn't be a problem. You're a natural!

When you were about to mute it, you felt a small spark of curiosity light up inside you. You didn't listen to the man on the first night, so you never found out what he said. But you wanted to see what he had to say for the second night, so you let him continue, and you leaned back in your chair.

 Uh, by now I'm sure you've noticed the older models sitting in the back room.

Yup, you sure did. How could you forget Freddy's hand?

  Uh, those are from the previous location. We just use them for parts now. 

So that was why they looked so beaten-up. You were glad that you chose to listen to the guy, this stuff was interesting.

  The idea at first was to repair them... uh, they even started retrofitting them with some of the newer technology, but they were just so ugly, you know? And the smell... uh, so the company decided to go in a whole new direction and make them super kid-friendly. 

Oh, well that was nice of them.

  Uh, those older ones shouldn't be able to walk around, but if they do, the whole Freddy head trick should work on them too, so, whatever. 

You thought about it, and realized that was a great idea. They would deffinatly think you were an animatronic... hopefully.

 Uh...heh...I love those old characters. Did you ever see Foxy the pirate? Oh wait, Foxy...oh yeah, Foxy! Uh, hey listen, that one was always a bit twitchy, uh...I'm not sure the Freddy head trick will work on Foxy. 

You shot up from your chair, knocking over the mentioned head in the process. 

"What?!" you said to the recording, eyes wide with fear.

  Uh, If for some reason he activates during the night and you see him standing at the far end of the hall, just flash your light at him from time to time. Those older models would always get disoriented with bright lights. It would cause a system restart, or something. 

You picked up the Freddy head from off the floor and placed it on your lap, ready for when you would need to use it.

 Uh, come to think of it, you might want to try that on any room where something undesirable might be. It might hold them in place for a few seconds. That might be in some of the newer models too.

 One more thing - don't forget the music box. I'll be honest, I never liked that puppet thing. It was always...thinking, and it can go anywhere...I don't think a Freddy mask will fool it, so just don't forget the music box.

 Anyway, I'm sure it won't be a problem. Uh, have a good night, and talk to you tomorrow.

You brought up the tablet, and did as the guy said and wound up the music box. You were terrified, you didn't know what you were doing the other night walking around. Right then, you heard some kind of thumping in the hall.

You grabbed the flashlight that was on the desk, and shakily pointed it at the hallway. When you turned it on, you saw Foxy standing there, looking ready to run at you. You nearly screamed, but you were able to hold it in as you flashed the light at him.

Eventually, your flashlight stopped working. You got scared, but when it worked again you were relived to see that he was gone.

You held your hand over your racing heart. You wondered what the phone guy had said the first night, now knowing that Foxy would go in the hall. You decided it would be a better idea to just stay in the office, and not go exploring that time. When you brought the camera up to wind the music box, a blue bunny pounced on you. You screamed, thrashing your arms at the attacker until you realized it was Toy Bonnie. You stopped, and he just continued to do what he did when he jumped; hug you.

"Oh, sorry Bon Bon. You really scared me." you told him, as he got off of you. 

"Why?" he asked simply, but you didn't want to say. You just stood there, hands behind your back. 

"No reason..." you said, sitting back down in the chair. You were bored, so you kept turning your flashlight on and off while pointing it at the hallway.

He sighed, going to stand behind you. Without you expecting it, he put his hands on your shoulders, successfully making you jump. 

"Okay, why are you so jumpy? And don't say because it's night." reluctantly, you explained.

"And what have we learned from this experience?"

 "Don't listen to the phone guy."

———————————————————————————

Thanks for reading!

This was a request. If you want to read a one shot of a specific animatronic/human, then leave a comment saying who.

Bye!