(Marionette) Thank You, My Enemy.

You were the first night guard ever to work at the "New and Improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" and finished your week with flying colours. You had said to yourself, that you would never go back there for the rest of your life.

Yet there you were, walking through the front doors of the pizzeria.

The animatronics on stage seemed to glare daggers at you as you entered, they knew who you were. None of them wanted to see you ever again.

At that point, you knew they weren't normal robots. They could somehow feel emotions. You were an engineer in robotics, you looked at their circuit boards. All you knew, from your observations, was that they felt hate and anger toward any living thing in the building at night.

But what you didn't know, was that they could love, too.

The manager had called you in, saying they needed you one last time but not for the night shift. They said that the music box in the prize counter was malfunctioning, and needed to be repaired, fast. So that's why you were there. You had brought some extra things, like parts in case one was broken. That's what you guessed was wrong with it, anyway.

When you walked into the game area, you felt a hand on your shoulder which scared you a bit. You were pretty timid, but not as worse as you were before you stayed five nights at Freddy's. 

"Hey, (y/n). Glad you could make it. Now, please, hurry to the prize counter. There's nobody in there, so you won't have to worry about some kid taking your tools. Now, go! You only have an hour until the doors lock." he gave you a nudge, and you headed off in the direction of the closed off area where the music box was.

During your nights there, the phone guy had said to keep it wound up, that it does something to one animatronic. You never knew exactly what, though. Only once did you forget to wind it up, and when you had turned the light on for the room, you could see the top of a mask peeking out. You remembered how it had actually gotten out once... luckily it became 6 a.m. before it could have gotten to you.

In no time, you reached the blocked off area. You looked around for the music box, and when you found it, opened it up and looked inside. There were a few broken parts, like the comb was missing and the pin drum was falling out of place.

(A comb in a music box is the thing that hits something to make sound, it varies in size and has lots of long metal pieces on it. A pin drum is the thing that the comb goes up against, when the comb hits a bump in the pin drum it makes a sound. Your welcome ^-^)

You reached into your pocket, and took out a screw driver and some pliers. You sat on the ground, and laid everything you had out in front of you. You took your pliers, and began attempting to take out the pin drum. When you were able to get it, you looked it over and saw that it was broken on the one end. 

 This is going to take a while...

><><><><><Time Skip><><><><><

After you fixed the pin drum, you moved on to the spot where the comb was supposed to be. You wondered where it went, but it didn't matter too much. Just as long as you had the right size for it. So you looked at all the combs you brought, but none of them would make the right sound if you put it in. Right then, all the lights turned off. You were still able to see because of a window, but you were still scared.

The pizzeria had closed. With you still in it.

You got up, and turned to go try and turn the power on and get out. But standing right before you, just barely illuminated by the moon light, was the Puppet Master himself. He had startled you, and had fallen back down. You then hid your face in your knees, waiting for him to do something to you.

But nothing happened.

You got curious of whether he was still there or not, and lifted your head up a bit. When you did, you saw that he was extending his hand out to you, in a gentle manner, his three sharp looking fingers nonthreatening. You lifted you head all the way, and thought about your choices.

Die, or die?

So you pretty much YOLO'd it, and hesitantly placed your hand in his. He slowly closed his fingers around you hand, and made a sign with his other to get up. So, you did, but not without his help. You still had to look up to see his 'face', but that was only because he was very tall.

You thought about his actions, thinking questions of why he did it. Why he's being nice, and not trying to kill you. Is he different from the others? Does he have a different system? You only got to check one of them, which was Toy Freddy.

The feeling of something being put in your hand brought you out of your thoughts, and looked to see he had placed a comb there. He let go of your hand, and you picked up the comb to expect it. By what you could see, it looked like it would fit very well in the music box.

You smiled at the Marionette, and then knelled down to screw it in place. When you were finished, you placed it on the counter and tried winding it up to see how it worked. It played perfectly, and you grinned at your handiwork.

Before you could do anything else, you felt yourself being turned around and lifted up as you felt the animatronic hugging you. You thought that it was just as a 'Thank-You' for fixing his music box, but to him, it was much more than that.

You returned the hug, fearing it would upset him if you didn't and it would get him angry. When he finally let you go, you began packing up your things as you started to leave. You winded up the music box all the way, but before you could go out the door, you swore you could hear a voice. But when you turned to see who said that, there was no one there. So you just shrugged it off, and left.

But you couldn't understand what that sentence had meant.

"Thank you, my enemy. May I see you soon."

———————————————————————————————————————-

I will no longer make any chapters in this book, unless I get a request or I get an idea. Thank you for reading, and please leave a comment!