(Human!Springtrap) What Have You Done to Me?

There was an uneasy silence, one that had settled right after a phone call. It was your first night working at Fazbear Fright, and the atmosphere of the whole building was uncomfortable. You knew that nothing would happen that night, or at least that was what you hoped.

        You kept getting a feeling that someone was going to break in and try to steal things, and hurt you. It scared you, but you ignored it, knowing that you were too paranoid for your own good. Turning to your right, you opened the camera and familiarized yourself with the rooms. Before you knew it, it was six A.M. and you could leave.

        ——————————————-

        You were, once again, seated in your chair in Fazbear Fright, but during the day. The manager had asked you to watch the people that came through. They wanted you to do it, because they were making renovations or something in a certain part of the building.

        You had to play the child-like laughter in rooms that the customers were supposed to go to next, and the visitors knew to follow the sounds. If you saw someone go off course, you'd have to go and get them. You had to do that a few times, actually.

        But there was one instance of this, that made you leave right after.

        "Where did Arin go?" you could hear some people talking in the room that you were looking at, and realized you were one person short in that group. You played the laughter in the room they were currently in and tapped the screen, searching other rooms.

        On the West side of the building, there was some man you didn't recognize wandering around. You sighed audibly, and got up with your flashlight. That was too close to wear the construction was going on, and you had to hurry before he can get hurt.

        "Arin?" you remembered the people saying his name, and when you saw him you called it out. He looked around, not seeing you. You tapped his shoulder making him jump, and he turned to face you. Behind you, people were working on destroying a wall, but you paid no attention to it.

        "You're not supposed to be here." you scolded him, one hand on your hip. He smirked, looking at you from your shoes to your face, his eyes eventually stopping at your breasts. Instantly you crossed your arms making him look up at your (e/c) eyes. You clearly wanted an explanation.

        "I was just seeing what else was in this old dump," he paused, stepping closer while you moved away in disgust. "and it looks like I found something worth my time." you slapped him, but that just made him more determined to get you. He pinned you to the wall, and when you tried to kick him in 'that' spot, he avoided it.

        "Tsk tsk tsk, play nice now..." he grinned evilly, inching closer. You squinted your eyes and held your head back as far as you could, before very suddenly, you heard a clunk getting louder each time it sounded until Arin was lifted off of you and thrown across the room. You didn't get to see anything, as something had covered your eyes and you couldn't get it off.

        "(y/n), are you alright?!" whatever was blocking your sight left, and was replaced by a very worried co-worker. You recognized his voice to being the same one as on the phone from the night before.

        "Yeah, but I'm not too sure about our customer over there..." he looked to where you were looking, and his eyes widened. He went over to see if he was alright. "Hey man, I'm just gonna go... I don't want to be here if-and when-he wakes up." You quickly walked out, leaving the run-down structure behind.

        ——————————————-

        When you came back, it was ten minutes from your shift. You had rested at home, with an alarm set for 10:30. You lived alone, moving out after your parents gave you the house for your birthday. They were rich, owning a company that sold kid's toys, but you were an only child, so you got whatever you wanted but never bragged about it.