(Male!Mangle) I'm Not Broken *Trigger Warning*

You walked in through the front doors of the pizzeria, not wanting to lift your head up. You had broken up with your boyfriend, and you were trying to calm down. So, you went to the place you grew up with. You sat down, and a waiter came to you.

"Hello, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. May I take your order?" he asked, his voice made you think he was gay, it was so high pitched. 

"Uh, yeah... some pizza, of course, and... a, a sprite." you replied while he wrote down what you said.

As he was writing, "Had a bad day?" he asked, and you slowly nodded. 

"Broke up with my boyfriend..." you said quietly, holding back tears. 

"Honey, if he didn't want to be with you, then he never deserved you." he said, done writing down your order. "Is that everything?" you nodded.. "Alright then. Your food will come shortly. Now, when you leave this building," he put his hand on the table and leaned on it. "You go find him, and smack him up-side the head for me, 'kay?" he said, making you giggle. 

"Okay..." you replied, and he left.

  When you got your pizza, you ate slowly in silence. When you were done, you paid, but before you left you went to kid's cove to see Foxy, but you called him Mangle. There was no one in there, since it was pretty close to closing time, anyway. When you saw him, you thought he was off.

"Hey, Mangle." you greeted, but no reply came. "I kinda need to vent..." you didn't notice, but his ears twitched and his one eye that was left the little costume he had snapped over to your direction. "I don't know what I did... to make him hate me." you said, trying despretly to hold back your tears. "All I know, is that he came into my house, and told me never to see him again..." at that point, you couldn't hold it back. Rivers of tears ran down you face, falling onto the floor.

You held your face in your hands, hoping no one would come in. "I thought... I-I thought he loved me..." you left the room, going into the washroom. There was no one in there, either. You stared at yourself in the mirror, horrible things going through your head.

 Why am I alone?

 Why does no one love me?

 Is it because I'm an ugly, hideous monster?

 Why me?

By then, you had taken a razor out from your bag and you were cutting your wrist. After you did it a second time, the lights turned off. Before you could do it a third time, though, your wrist that had the razor in it was grabbed, causing you to drop the blade and you were dragged out of the washroom. You were about to yell at who ever had grabbed you, but then you saw that it was security.

"Sorry ma'am, but I'm going to have to search you to see if you have any weapons. Then I''ll ask you some questions about why you're still here." he said, bringing you down the hall to an office. In the blink of an eye, though, he just suddenly... vanished. Poof, gone. Disappeared into thin air.

You looked around, the only sound was that of your blood hitting the floor. You felt a hand touch your shoulder, making you jump in surprise. When you turned around, nothing was there. You began heading to the one lit room you could see, which was the office.

But you tripped on your way there. Or more like, you were tripped. There was a hand grabbing your ankle and when you looked back, you saw it that time. It was Mangle, holding on to your leg and dragging you away from the security room. When you were about to scream, he covered your mouth and pointed behind him. There, you saw the Chicken making its way out of the "Parts & Service" room. That instantly made you shut up.

Mangle dragged you into a party room, and into a dark corner. He made sure you wouldn't try to run away, even though he didn't have to. You stayed where you were, not wanting to move an inch. You thoughts were going crazy, asking things like "Am I going to die?" and "Why am I still here?" and what-not.

You were brought back to reality by realizing that Mangle was looking at you wrist. Not only was he looking at it, but he was also moving it around to see it at every angle. You didn't dare speak, though; you didn't know if he would kill you or not.

"Why did you do this to yourself?" he asked, meeting your gaze as you looked away. 

"I-I... don't know..." you answered quietly, biting your lip in a way to try and not cry but you didn't succeed. The tears came pouring down. 

"Please don't cry. I don't see why that bastard means so much to you." he said, making you look back at him.

"How do you-" 

"I was listening." he cut you off, answering what you were going to say. "You said you needed to vent, and I listened. So now, I guess you owe me..." he climbed onto you, trapping you like he was a net, putting his face right up in yours.

"W-what do you-you want?" you asked nervously, unable to back away because you were already right up against the wall. He just stared for a while, not saying anything. Then, he spoke. 

"I want you to forget him. Don't waste your tears on that poor excuse of a human."

"B-but I can't-" once again, he interrupted you. 

"Forget. Him." he said it slowly, with a slight growl hidden behind the words. You quickly nodded out of fear, and he placed his head on your shoulder. "Good. Now you only need me.~ and don't ever, hurt yourself again. You hear me?"

You were stunned by his little act of affection, but you were also in awe of it. He was a robot, yet he could feel human emotions. 

"Y'know, I can fix you. Just for tonight, though. If you want..." you suggested, hugging his metal frame. 

"No." he said, making you confused. 

"Why?" you asked. 

"Because, you're spirit is not broken." he said. 

"So?"

 "So, I'm not broken."

—————————————————————————————————

Thanks for reading!

This was a request. If you want to read a one shot of a specific animatronic, then leave a comment saying who.

NEWS:

Animatronics are now able to become human! But they will ONLY do that if it is requested to be.

(Example: Do a human!/x/ x reader

Bye!