(Human!Balloon Boy) Secrets are the Best Blackmail *PART 2*

Your parents had left the house, they took your sibling to go get their licence. They were seventeen, and you just became fifteen. You hadn't seen BB for a while, so when the rest of your family left you sneaked out of the house and headed for the pizzeria.

When you got there, you began looking around for him. Once again, he wasn't in the Game Area. You looked around some more, until you finally found him just leaving Kid's Cove. 

"BB!" you called out to him, and he turned your way. You ran over, stopping in front of him.

"Hey, BB!" you greeted, waving your hand once. 

"(y/n)? What are you doing here?" he asked, making your smile disappear. 

"To see you, of course... do you not want me here?" you frowned, hoping you woudn't lose another friend.

"N-no! In fact, you couldn't have come at a better time... I need to show you something." he said, as he grabbed you arm and dragged you to the hallway, but not before he left his balloon and sign back at where he usually stands. He brought you through the hallway, and into a fairly dark room. So dark, you couldn't even tell what room it was. He let go of your arm.

After a long time, your eyes finally adjusted. But BB was gone, instead there was a boy there, he seemed about your age. He was dressed like BB, he looked like BB, but he couldn't be BB. He was human, not an animatronic.

"Who are you? Where's BB?!" you asked, looking around even though you weren't able to see anything except for him. You didn't want to think that your only friend had lead you into a trap, or something. 

"(y/n), it's me." you heard him say, but you shook your head. 

"You think I'm dumb? BB is an animatronic, not a human!" you yelled, and he sighed. 

"I guess you didn't see me do it..." you were about to ask him what it was you didn't see him do, until he turned into a robot, which you defiantly knew as BB, and then changed back to a human.

You were shocked, realizing that this really was BB. You didn't say anything for a long time, you just stared at him, wide-eyed. He stared back, but eventually spoke. 

"A-are you going to tell? I th-thought you'd be o-okay wit-with it..." he asked, making you mad at how he thought you would betray his trust like that.

So, you did the stupidest thing you could think of that would make him stop doubting you so much.

You kissed him, right on the lips. It wasn't even really a gentle kiss, it was one that strictly told him to shut up. It lasted about ten seconds, and halfway in he started kissing back. When you separated, you were both breathing a little louder than usual. 

"Now, I can get a kiss from you whenever I want.~" you said, with him a bit confused. 

"Why?  Because I kissed back?" he asked, and you chuckled.

 "Because secrets are the best blackmail."

————————————————————————————-

Thanks for reading!

This was a request. If you want to read a one shot of a specific animatronic/human, then leave a comment saying who.

Bye!