(Marionette) I Just Wanted to See You... *PART 2*

So sorry, it's really short! My family was putting up Christmas Decorations, and they made me help. This is as much as they would let me get done before I had to climb a ladder and freeze my butt off.

Once again, you were called into the pizza place. It was because the music box had apparently gotten broken again, that it wasn't playing music. You didn't believe it, but you came anyway to see for yourself.

The manager was waiting at the doors, with a somewhat frustrated face. When he saw you, it disappeared and turned into an obvious fake smile. 

"There you are! I'm so sorry to call you again when it's so close to closing time, but I had no choice." his voice was laced with annoyance. You thought that it was only because of the music box breaking so much, or because of the kids running around like crazy.

"Anyway, the area has been blocked off again. Please hurry, (y/n), I... don't... want you to get hurt..." he said, pushing you into the restaurant. You went to the prize counter, grabbed the music box, opened it, and saw it was just the comb missing. You felt a strange sense of déjà vu but ignored it.

You got an idea, and shut the lights in the room off. Almost instantly, you felt hands with only three fingers rest on your shoulders. For once, it didn't scare you. 

"Heh, hey." you turned to face the puppet. "Did you take the comb again?" you confronted him, and he took it out of his box.

You gave him a playful annoyed face, and put it back in the music box. 

"Why did you take it again? The music box was made specifically for you." you closed it, and put it back in its spot. 

"Because I knew you would come to fix it." he surprised you by speaking, but at the same time it didn't.

You put your hands on your hips. 

"And, what does that have to do with breaking your own music box?" you waited for an answer, but none came. Instead, you turned and left. But when you walked out of that area, the place was dark.

 Again? But I wasn't even in there that long... you checked your watch, which said 12:15. Huh. Maybe I was.

You yelped in surprise when your arm was grabbed. You thought it was the Marionette, but when you looked you saw Toy Bonnie. You tried to scream, but he quickly but his hand over your mouth. He dragged you somewhere, but before he could bring you into the room he was about to go in, Marionette came to save the day!

... or night. Or morning. Whatever...

He attacked Bonnie, forcing him to let go. Picking you up, he raced to the security office with the new models chasing after you. There was no one in the office, and when you got there placed the empty Freddy head on yours. He stood in front of you, but leaving it so that the other animatronics would mistake you for one of them when they came in the room.

It worked, and they left. Marionette always knew that you were never one of them, just like with every other guard. When they left, he took the mask off of you head. You slid your arms around his neck, which surprised him. 

"Thanks." you gave his mask a kiss, and he carefully touched the spot with his hand as you released him and sat down in the chair.

"By the way, I'm just gonna ask one more time..." you turned your head to face him, and he returned the look. "Why did you break your music box?"

 "I just wanted to see you..."

——————————————————————————————-

Thanks for reading!

This was a request. If you want to read a one shot in this made by me, you must request it.

NEWS:

Both Mike and Jeremy are allowed to be requested! Mike is the day shift, and (obviously) Jeremy is the night guard. But, they can always switch places. If you want to request one of them, you HAVE to put in the comment, "put Jeremy/Mike on nightshift/dayshift" which ever one it is you want. EXAMPLE: "Jeremy x reader put Jeremy on night shift"

Bye!