(NightGuard!Jeremy) You Need It More Than I Do

There was something wrong with that pizzeria. It was on the tip of your tongue, but you couldn't put your finger on exactly what. You knew it had something to do with the animatronics, but you just needed to see some evidence.

So, you stayed after hours.

You hid in the bathrooms until you heard nothing. You almost got caught by the janitor, but luckily they left the bathroom before they bothered to open the stall you were in. When you sneaked out, it was two minutes to midnight. You walked around a bit, avoiding the security office because you didn't know if anyone was in there.

You went to Kid's Cove, Mangle was still there. Nothing was out of place. Then you checked out the Game Area some more, and found BB. Everything was as it was supposed to be. You walked past the Show Stage, everyone was there. You went into one of the party rooms, and on the wall were characters made from paper plates and construction paper.

You remembered making one of those, but it was missing from the wall. Suddenly, without warning, a light came from behind you. You slowly looked, but couldn't see because it blinding you. When it turned off, you saw a camera.

 Oh shit. I'm screwed.

You tried to run out, but was stopped by Toy Bonnie standing in your way. You backed up, but he slowly inched toward you. Then, the light came on again. Bonnie stopped, and looked at the camera. You took the chance to run out of the room, but Bonnie came shortly after.

He grabbed your arm, most likely leaving a bruise. But yet again, another light came from somewhere, and Bonnie ran away. You stayed where you were, until something else touched your arm. You looked, and saw a man with chestnut brown hair under a hat that said "NIGHT GUARD". You thought he was pretty cute, but you couldn't think about that, you just got caught by security.

  You broke away, feeling that you could just run out of there without him calling the police on you.

"H-hey! Get back here, i-it's dangerous!" his voice was very deep, but you didn't listen to him and kept running. You ran by Bonnie again, and to the front door.

 I'm going to make it! Just a little further...

Nope. The doors were locked, there was no leaving that hell-ish place. You looked behind you, only to just get out of the way of an incoming fist. You ran away, not bothering to see who it was. You sprinted to Kid's Cove, and found that Mangle wasn't there.

You tried to hide somewhere, but didn't succeed when Toy Chica came into the room. You couldn't help but say, "Holy crap, where did your beak go...?" which made her snap her head over to where you were. 

"Shit..." you breathed, right when she jumped at you.

Grabbed your foot, she dragged you to the main hall. Then, you got an idea. If the flashlight that man flashed at Bonnie made him leave, maybe it would work on Chica. 

"Flash your light! NOW!!" you yelled into the hall, and you got your wish.

But, Chica didn't let you go. She only stopped moving. You reached up, trying to get your foot out of her grasp. Then, the man turned off his flashlight. 

"No! Please..." Chica turned to you, raising her other hand as if to hit you, but she loosened her grip on your ankle and you broke free. When she tried to hit you, she fell other.

The noise in the hall made the guard turn his flashlight on, only to see you trapped under a malfunctioning Chica. You were trying to get out, but it wasn't working. Before you knew it, he was there helping you out from underneath.

When he got you out, he brought you to the security office with a tighter hold on your arm. 

"Listen, I-I'm sorry about being here after hours, but I didn't break in. I w-was in the uh, washroom, because I waned t-to see this place after hours." you rambled on, making up excuses to avoid being thrown in jail.

He put his hand over your mouth, silencing you. 

"It's okay, just don't tell anyone what you saw here when it's safe to leave." that just made more questions pop into your head, but when he removed his hand, you only asked one of them. 

"When will that be?"

He looked at his watch. 

"In about... five and a half hours..." he said sheepishly, going to sit in his chair. 

"What am I supposed to do until then? Sit here and wait to die?! There are no feakin' doors!!" you complained, and he sighed getting up. 

"First of all, what's your name?" you turned toward him, hearing his question.

"(y/n). (y/n) (l/n). Yours?" he froze. 

"(y/n)? I'm Jeremy... Jeremy Fitzgerald." he said, and you made a gasping sound. 

"In high school, did you have a friend that would call you 'Dr. Doofus'?" he nodded his head, and you jumped at him. "Ahh! I missed you so much! What college did you go to?" you asked, and his look went from overjoyed by seeing their old high school friend, to sad and depressed. 

"I didn't go to college... not enough money."

"So that's why you got this crap job." you said, and he nodded. Before you two could touch up on anything else, large, metal footsteps could be heard in the hall. "Shit!!" you turned to Jeremy, who had his flashlight and was aiming it at the hall. "Quick, flash the light in the hallway as many times as you can, and don't stop no matter what you see!" he said, and you obeyed.

You flashed the light, and saw a broken up animatronic fox in the standing in the hallway, looking like it was about to run toward you guys. You swallowed your fear, and flashed him with the light. Eventually, the light stopped illuminating the hall. 

"J-Jeremy, the flashlight isn't making it to the hall..." you said, worried.

"Good, that means he's gone." he put down his tablet, then sat you down in his chair. "Listen. No matter what happens, keep this mask on at all times. Anything that comes in here won't hurt you, but Foxy and Marionette aren't fooled by it. You'll be safe." he put it on your head, put you held it so that it wouldn't go over your eyes.

"But what about you? Do you have an extra one to use? I don't want it if you're not gonna be safe." you rambled on, but was silenced once again. But that time, he had kissed you. Right on the lips. You were too shocked to do anything, so when he pulled away you felt a little guilty. He pulled the mask down to cover your face.

 "You need it more than I do."

—————————————————————————————————————-

Thanks for reading!

This was a request. If you want to read something of a specific animatronic/human, then you must request it.

NEWS:

Somebody asked for me to make an animatronic human in a chapter. Should I? If I get 5 votes "yes" then whenever it's requested that the robot should be human, it will be. If I get 5 votes "no" then I will ignore it. Please vote what you want on THIS chapter, but no requesting stories!! I'm working on Foxy x Reader and a Balloon Boy x Reader right now, I need some time.

Bye!