(Human!Marionette) Not in a Million Years *FINAL-PART 3*

This is the last one I'll do for the Marionette. If someone requests that I do it again, I will, but I'll be using a different story line. Also, I'm trying to make this really long, since it's a part 3 chapter thingy... whatever. :P Enjoy!

It was noon, and you were home after a boring day organizing books, since you worked at a library. You didn't get to eat lunch, so you were extremely hungry. You didn't have anything to make dinner, you didn't want to go to the grocery store, and you didn't want to drive to go out to eat. So, you came up with the idea to go to Freddy's. Not only would you get food, but there was a chance you would even be able to visit the Marionette.

It was only one block away from where your apartment was located, so you could just walk there. You got your bag, made sure your wallet was in it, grabbed your keys, and made your way out the doors and down the street. When you got there, you were seated and you ordered.

Once you got your food, you resisted the huge temptation to wolf it down, and ate politely. Not like any kids that went there, though. Before you could pay, you felt a tap on your shoulder. When you turned around, you saw it was the manager. 

"Is the music box broken?" you asked expectantly, but he shook his head.

"I need to speak with you. Please, follow me." he said lowly, and you got up and followed him. He went into his office, and when you got in he closed the door. That was the moment you realized it wasn't his office; it some other room you didn't know about. Before you could ask him about the room, your neck was very roughly grabbed, and you were held against the wall. Your old boss was assaulting you.

"Why aren't you dead yet?!" he yelled at you, but not loud enough that people would hear. "Why!?" he yelled again. 

"I-I don't... know... what you m-mean..." you struggled, angering him further. 

"Tell me!" he demanded, but you shook your head. He tightened his grip, making it even harder to breathe but you managed.

"Both times; both fucking times I made you stay here to fix that damn music box, you were supposed to die. The first time, I thought you just got a lucky break. But the second time. You should have lost your life right as those lights went out." he explained to you. He had lost his mind.

"But, somehow you're still alive. How?" he asked, a little too calm at first. "HOW?!" he then yelled at you, the anger expressed very clearly in his tone. 

"Wh...wh-why are you do-ing this..." you managed to cough out. He laughed an insane laugh, then stopped abruptly. 

"It's simple. I don't want anyone that knows what these animatronics do at night to be allowed to walk the Earth." then, something clicked in his head.

"This time; I'll make sure you don't live to see the sun." he released your neck, but just as quickly grabbed your hair and pulled you over to a table. He covered your mouth before you could scream, and then replaced his hand by putting duct tape there to act as a gag.

He tied ropes around your wrists and ankles, tying the rope around your wrists in a way that you couldn't move your arms, either. He left you in that room, and right as he was leaving, said, "Now we just wait for tonight..." and then, he closed the door. A clicking sound echoed through the room as it was also locked.

><><><><><Time Skip><><><><><

The door opened, revealing the man that would be the cause of your demise. He picked you up, and untied the rope around your wrist. Instead, he held your arms and restricted them himself. You were forcefully dragged out of the room, the building was empty.

"This is gonna be fun... heheh..." he muttered, and you began tearing up. You didn't want to die; especially not in that place. He stopped, and made you stand in front of the show stage where the main animatronics stood unmoved. Then, lights went out.

You watched, as Toy Freddy, Bonnie and Chica's heads slowly turned toward you impish figure. They made their way off the stage, and right when they were about to grab you, the manager let go of your arms and got out of the way.

The animatronics picked you up, and you struggled to try and get them to let go. A bit of the tape on your mouth got loose, so you were able to scream and it was heard better. It only made the manager laugh, as you tried calling for help.

Your plead was heard, though. A black blur swooped in, knocking all three robots on their backs. But, that also resulted in you landing on top of them which hurt quite a bit. They were metal, after all. You realized that it had to be the Marionette that rescued you, since one: he was the only black animatronic and two: he was the ONLY animatronic that was nice to you.

You ripped the rest of the tape off your mouth, and started untying the rope around you ankles. You watched Marionette attack the manager, just barely missing his head. When you got the ropes off, you looked back at the fight to see the manager grab Marionette's mask, and rip it off. Marionette killed him right after, but the manager broke the mask.

"-!" you gasp from exhaustion, and just let yourself fall onto Marionette's back as you wrapped your arms around him. You furrowed your brows in confusion when you felt warmth emitting from his body. He gently shook you off, and you stared at the back of his head. He was an animatronic. Animatronics are metal. Metal is cold. So why was he so warm? That's what went through your head.

Then, he turned around to face you. You stared in surprise at his human face, and you finally noticed his hands were no longer three spikes; they were genuine human hands. He was wearing a black suit, and it still had the three white buttons on it. White stripes started at the elbow, going all the way down to the end of the sleeve, and his suit had a tail coat. white stripes also started right underneath his knees on his pants, going until the bottom. His shoes were dark as night, and looked sleek. He had short, ruffled jet black hair and his eyes had no distinct colour; the irises were only white.

You just stared, perplexed by the man in front of you who used to be a robot. He started to walk toward you, but you were a little scared. He had just killed a man, right in front of you. You knew that you should be happy that you were saved, but right then, you weren't so sure of whether or not he was going to hurt you.

You jumped when your back hit a wall, and you could only watch as he came closer. You started having to look up, he still towered over you, even as a human. You felt remarkably smaller, like you were shrinking under his gaze. You shut your eyes tight as and he stopped two inches in front of you.

You felt something press to your lips, and your eyes flew open and saw he was kissing you. You closed your eyes again, kissing back. You enjoyed the feeling, and he brought you extremely close to his chest. It wasn't until that moment, when you realized your true feelings toward him, and what you meant to him. That one night when you were still working the night shift and he got out of his box, was the first time he had seen you. He had been waiting for this specific moment ever since.

He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You hesitated, but invited him in. His tongue roamed your mouth, then massaged your tongue. He let you explore his mouth, but it didn't last long as you both separated for air, Marionette placing his forehead against yours.

"I'm sorry I never showed you... I was scared of how you would react..." he said suddenly, making your eyes move to look up at him. 

"You thought I would reject you?" you asked. He slowly nodded. 

"Not just that, but... I was afraid you would tell everyone I'm a monster, too..." You gently kissed him, and the next time you two separated, you told him the words that made him kiss you again.

 "I won't ever tell anyone. Not in a million years."

—————————————————————————————————————————

Thanks for reading!

This was a request. If you want to read a one shot of a specific animatronic/human, then leave a comment saying who.

Bye!