#7

VOTE, COMMENT

Chapter 7- Unedited 

I woke up with a painful headache, my head was throbbing. I rubbed forehead and gulped when I looked around me. I closed my eyes hoping that maybe the headache was messing with me, opening my eyes again, I realized that I was still in the same place!

Well this is strange because the last thing I remember was sitting with Jane and Lisa, how the hell did I get here? Taking in my surroundings I realized that I was in a clearing that seemed to be on top of a mountain because I could see the edge from where I was. 

How did I even get here? Looking to western side, I saw the edge of the mountain and on the eastern side I saw the forest which was good because it meant I could just walk back home, I'm pretty sure the mansion is  somewhere behind those large trees, I stood up my head refusing the action but I stood up anyway and started walking to the eastern side of the mountain.

I've been walking for what felt like forever humming any melody that came into my head. My feet were sore, I was worn out and sweating. I had underestimated the distance to the forest, it was much further than I realized. I tried mind linking Ethan but he never replied, he was blocking his thoughts from me I should seriously get him to teach me how to do that.

My thoughts were cut off by a strong smell I've never smelt before, it was a wolf smell there were two of them. The other one smelled like fresh sea water while the other smelled like fresh green grass. I looked back but saw no one when I looked forward again I saw two wolves coming my way stopping me dead in my tracks, this is not good I wasn't trained to fight in my wolf form so I don't know how I'm gonna take these two out. 

They both stopped a few feet from me, it was a male and female wolf the male was huge with brown fur and brown beautiful eyes, looking at him I couldn't help thinking about  Ethan, something about this wolf  reminded me of my brother. The female had grey fur with grey piercing eyes and her wolf was beautiful.

She's beautiful Mark

I jumped when I heard the voice in my head turning around and looking if anyone was there but I saw no one, looking back wolves in front of me it couldn't be them talking to me right? The only people who talked to me via mind link was Ethan and James since they were family so it definitely couldn't be these two.

Hello Eleanor

a male voice sounded in my head and that's when it hit me, these wolves were the ones talking to me, how is that even possible?

We are your parents pause biological parents

"Bullshit you cant be them, my biological parents are dead" I yelled at them

Well yeah technically we are dead,  The male voice answered. 

Maybe I was dreaming, that would explain why I was talking with people who claim to be my dead parents. I slapped myself a couple of times and willed myself to wake up but nothing changed, instead I was hurting myself.

"Eww eww don't shift in front of me" I shrieked, turning my back on them when I realized they were turning back to their human forms. The last thing I need was seeing two naked people in front of me imagine how awkward that would be. I heard a chuckled from the man.

"Come on sweetie you can look, we are decent" the woman said. I slowly turned around and sighed when I realized that they really are decent.

"You don't know how lovely it is to finally see you, I'm Mark and this is my mate Sophia and yes we are your parents, your real parents" Mark tells me.