#6

AN: thanks for reading. Caution: I'm not happy with this chapter!! 

Chapter 6- Unedited

Fear, anger and frustration ran through my body, I've never been this angry before and I couldn't explain the source of my anger. I cant seem to stop shaking and I know I have to calm down before anything worse happens, I can already trying to claw it's way out of skin.

Ethan comes busting through the door looking like he's suffering from the same condition but of course he can handle it well  he knows how to control rage and I have no clue at all. Paul comes in and crushes me to to his chest soothing me. For what seems like an enternity, my shaking begins to subside, I unclench my fists, which I didn't realize I was clenching, and I melt into his arms. The pack doctor comes in followed by James and other two elderly men I've never seen before and with them follows two girls and one boy, I can tell the girls are twins they look a lot alike and I cant help but wonder if people ever get who's who when it comes to them.

The doctor was busy examining Jarred upstairs while we were all waiting in the living room nobody dared to say anything. Paul had sent a few men to go after the vampires but they came back saying that they found no trail of them. A few hours passed before the doctor appeared from upstairs

"He is going to be okay all he needs is a little rest and he will be fine" he informed us

"Thank you doc, I'll make sure he gets the rest" one of the elders said whom I learnt was Jarred's father but I just forgot his name the other one was my uncle and the father of the twins and the boy we were sitting with in the living room. The doctor talked a little  more with Paul and Ethan and after that he left. 

"Eleanor are you okay?" One of the girls asked looking at me, I just nodded no trusting my voice.

"Are you sure?" Ethan presses and again I just nod my head

"Oh by the way I'm Jane and this is Zoe my twin and that funky looking donkey is my brother Mike" she gestured to his brother who gave her a murderous glare. 

Mike had a look that screamed bad boy. He even had the whole emo look. The black attire, the jacket, the cobalt boots, tattoos and a whole lot of piercings, I don't know how he got through all of that, it must have been a real pain.

'I agree with you' I heard Ethan in my mind and I snapped out of my trance.

"Do you know what element you have?" Zoe asked me, Jane nudged her on the side with her elbow and just on cue Mike stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

"Zoe what did you do?" her dad asked breaking from the conversation he was having with James and Jarred's father. Zoe rolled her eyes.

"why does it always have to be me?" Zoe snapped

"Because your the one with the big mouth" her dad shot back.

"Jeez, thanks dad! I didn't say anything to him okay, I just asked Eleanor about her element is that wrong?" Zoe asked not even waiting for the answer she stormed off banging the door behind her. Her dad sighed and went after her.

"Well that happened" Ethan commented

"I'm truly sorry about their behavior, I'm sure you're confused?" she asked me offering me a small smile

"Well I think I am" I answer honestly

"Things are different with Mike, he doesn't have an element" she explained "So every time  we talk about or use our elements we don't do it in front of him, he doesn't take it well" Jane explained further. Well that explains nothing, I mean if he's James grand child why doesn't he have one.

"He wasn't born with it for some unknown reason" Ethan answered my unvoiced question.

"Yes the gene must have passed him" James added. Jarred came downstairs with no wound at all but he was still wearing some dirty clothes.

"Jarred! What are you doing up?" his dad demanded

"I wanted to take a shower but there's no water in this house" he explained, his dad was about to say something but he cut him off.

"And yes I'm going back to bed" with that he turned and left.

"The pipes have been us giving a problem for the past few days, Ethan can we go check on them" James said and stood up, he was then followed by Ethan, Paul and Jarred's father living me, Lisa and Jane alone in the house.

"So what element do you have" Jane asked. Lisa and I exchanged looks and giggled

"What? I'm also curious" she explained with a laugh

"Well I haven't really found out yet," I told her

"The waiting must suck though, I remember when I had to wai-"

"I smell fire" Lisa interrupted her, we all stood up and went to where the smoke was coming from in the kitchen. There was a table cloth which somehow landed partly on the hot stove which we forgot to switch off and the cabinets were beginning to catch fire fast.

"Oh how nice, when there's no water there's fire" I said sarcastically.

Jane tried to use her air element to blow it off but nothing happened instead the fire just started spreading and the smoke was now getting in my lungs. Lisa ran upstairs to get the fire extinguisher and we ran out of the kitchen coughing our lungs out.

My palms were sweating, when I rubbed them on my T-shirt to dry them they didn't dry up that's when I realized what was happening, my palms were releasing water. I showed it to Jane who led me back to the kitchen and showed me how to use it. At first it was hopeless but with more tries I was able to produce large amounts of water, I was able to put down the fire which left me drained.

"What happened, where did the water come from?" Lisa asked when she got back with the fire extinguisher

"Eleanor is a water elemental" Jane answered. 

Their voices were fading I think I' going to pass out, using the element had totally drained me. I was falling I could feel it. Lisa's voice was the last thing I heard.

"Well that's strange, twins never have the same element"

Blackout

⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙

AN: Not the best chapter I know, I just had to write something! Anyway, VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW AND PROMOTE.
Thanks for reading