#21

Unedited
.…………

"Wakey wakey" a very squeaky voice said rather too loud on my ear. I ignored the voice and drifted back to sleep until I was jabbed painfully on the side causing my eyes to fly open. Pain shot through my head as I forced my eyes open and tried to lift my head.

I stared at the room and the position I was sleeping in, I couldn't really understand what was happening to me or why I was chained to a bed but when my eyes landed on the source of the voice, yesterday's events slapped me in the face.

"I see you remember now" she said coming to stand next to me

"Why are you doing this?" I managed to ask, my voice sounding very foreign to me

"Since you were born it has always been about you. Yes we were born round about the same time but the first time I started understanding things it was always Eleanor this and Eleanor that. I guess you can say I also wanted the attention" Listening to her made me want to roll my eyes but I couldn't, my head hurt from even trying. I was amazed by how ridiculous Jane sounded at the moment, I mean really did she go to such lengths of getting me killed just because of jealousy.

"I'm sorry but I stopped listening when you started talking about my birth history" I mumbled still unable to speak normally.

"When they are done taking your blood, I'm going to help Paul in killing you and I will be the new queen" she hissed at me

"Listen Jane, I didn't ask to be made queen, hell I didn't even know I was one until a few months ago"

"I don't care if you knew or not but I'm telling you now I will take whats rightfully mine" she said to me smiling wickedly

"What about your father and your family" I tried

"I don't care about any of you, my twin sister included. I told her to join me but she didn't want to and when I found Paul and Lisa making out I joined their little party. After all their strategy was much more good than mine" she said. She was lying, I could see it in her eyes that she did care about her family but she cared more about her twin sister, I knew how strong the twin bond was.

"You care about your sister and you know it " I pressed

"You know what? I think its time you went back to sleep your starting to get into my last nerve" she says pulling out a syringe from her back pocket. I tried to wiggle so I can destract her from injecting me with whatever was in that syringe but she injected me anyway and I hissed as the pain of the force shot through my arm.

"There you go, enjoy your little nap"

"I swear I'm going to kill you when I get the chance" I growled at her, my voice sounding weak as darkness threatened to consume once again.

"You are going to die before you get the cha-" I didnt hear what she had to say, I closed my arms and walked into darkness

..........

When my eyes flattered open, I was surprised by the energy I had. Considering the events that have occurred, I should be having a headache and feeling grunchy but I was much more alive than I've been the past few hours.

I was still in the same room and still tired to the bed. I wiggled my arms, trying to see if I could at least break free of the handcuffs but they were tight so I gave up and tried to come up with some plan. It took me a while to realize that there was an IV in the room and when I looked at my arm, I spotted an injection hole.  

My heart started pounding when I realized that they have already taken my blood. Even though I couldn't see the bag of blood, I knew they had while I was sleeping.