#22(Part Two)

Unedited…
This is the second and final part of the end

…………

"I think they used wolfsbane" Ethan told his cousin

"It cant be wolfsbane, I can still feel my wolf" Zoe argued causing Ethan to groan with frustration.

They had been at this for hours, trying to understand how to get out the room that held them captive but nothing worked.

The door cracked open causing the trio to snap their heads towards it. Paul, Lisa and Jane can in with smug looks on their faces.

"Nothing you lot do will break those ropes" Paul said smiling

"You know Zoe, you wouldn't be in this situation if you sided with me" Jane told her sister who was glaring at her

"You are a disgrace to everything mom ever believed in" Zoe spit at her sister. Their mother always believed in family and for some reason Zoe took after, it didn't sit well with her if she was betraying one of her own.

"Look where it got you" Jane gestured to all the ropes holding her sister

"And we will get out of this" Ethan said through clenched teeth

"You are not going to get out of this Ethan. I want you guys to suffer the pain I felt when my grandfather was slaughtered" Paul told them

"So this is about your grandfather" Eleanor who has been rather quite asked him

"Yes and everyone who died trying to protect the two of you" Eleanor just nodded her head. Paul thought she was acting weird. He had expected her to be throwing threats and all, not to be this quite and that alone scared him. Zoe also saw this but to her it was a good sign this means she was cooking something. 

"We'll be coming back for our kill. I feel like you guys haven't suffered enough" after they left the room, Zoe turned her head towards her cousin.

"Okay, spill" she demanded

"Something is happening inside of me" she said her faced twisted in confusion. She couldn't understand what was happening, it was like she was having mixed emotions but in her case it was mixed elements. At first she felt her blood go solid as a rock, then followed a wave of water that left her feeling some sort of energy. Lastly came the heat. But unlike the two elements that come and go, the heat never left her body.

"Eleanor!" Zoe said loudly this time, she has been calling her but she hasn't been responding but this time it seemed like she heard when slowly she lifted her head and looked her straight in the eye. Zoe gasped loudly.

"What is it" Ethan who has been too lost in thought asked Zoe before he turned his attention to where Zoe's eyes were glued. His sister's eyes were orange like a wild flame, there were the most beautiful eyes he's ever seen.

"How do you feel" he asked her. Eleanor blinked once, then twice.

"I'm on fire" she said softly. She was burning. Not the painful burning but she was burning with energy.

Then something shocking happened. It all started with her hair burning like it had caught fire, then the flame seemed to be traveling to the rest of her body. The clothes she wore didn't burn to ashes like one would expect but kept flaming, like her hair.

…………

About hundred fire elementals ran through the forest with Rose leading them. They watched as the sky darkened and rain started falling but they never stopped, they kept running in the pouring rain. To Rose, this was like déjà vu. This had happened in the time of Eleanora and this can only mean one thing. She halted sharply when she realized what was happening causing the group that followed her to crush into each other.