#4

Chapter 4- Unedited 

Ethan had a bunch of clothes hidden in the woods, he had pulled out a pair of shorts and another black t-shirt. He gave me the t-shit which came down just above my knees because Ethan was tall and broad so his clothes were obviously bigger on me. He put on his shorts and we walked back to the mansion in silence, my muscles were still hurting and Ethan promised me that after showering, I would feel better. 

 After showering, Ethan borrowed me his clothes which were so big that i had to roll the sweatpants on my waist a couple of times before they fit , I couldn't complain considering that I had no clothes with me here, I was just glad to be clothed. After changing I made my way downstairs to get some food, I find the same people as yesterday the only difference being that Ethan and two more guys had joined them today.

"Hi, don't just stand there come and eat" Lisa says ever so enthusiastic.

"Hi everyone" I greet them as I take a seat next to Lisa and get some food, they all mutter something along the line of 'morning'. Ethan introduces me to everyone. There was Jarred who looked cute and overly confident, short brown hair and grey eyes. Ronald who had messy hair that made him look like a funky looking donkey. Zane who had brown hair and hazel eyes.

We talked for some time and I liked everyone here, they were happy and carefree. I was obviously quiet most of the time but they seemed to be at ease with each other and I liked that about them. I had never had a friends growing up and even in my teen years and I had been happy, but being here with everyone felt really good.

After breakfast, I excused myself and went to my bedroom again, what had happened in the morning was beginning to take a toll on me and the death of my parents was still weighing heavy on my mind. I was suddenly hit by wave of sadness when I thought about dad's gentle eyes and mom's cozy hugs. They have been good parents to me and it was unfair that they had to die like that.I don't even remember how I fell asleep but when I woke up in the afternoon, I was grateful for the rest.  

In the afternoon Ethan and I went training again and he told me more about the family and history. The sad thing was learning that the people who had raised me were not my biological parents and that my biological parents had actually died like my adoptive parents who died because of me. 

I felt betrayed and wondered how long were my parents willing to wait until they told me the truth, I was in college already, I think it would have been great to know. But then I wondered what difference it would have made, would I have wanted to find my biological parents? The important question was who wants me that bad to even murder innocent people? It doesn't make sense at all.

I learnt a lot of things about the ways of living ,rules and regulations. To say I was amazed when Ethan told me about mates and all that will be an understatement, I always thought it was all a fairy tale, I was stuck in a middle of a messed up supernatural novel. I think its totally cool how we have soul mate and all that, from all the books I read, that meant no heartbreak at all and that was a bonus, I have seen what heartbreak did to a lot of people and trust me I wanted no part of it. 

I also learnt we have an Alpha, twenty one years of age and he was currently 'out of town' and Ethan was his second in command but didn't go with him because someone had to look after the pack. Ethan also got to show of his element again and I was so jealous, I cant wait to use mine. It was great hanging out with my brother and bonding, he is a nice guy. 

The whole afternoon passed by quickly, which consisted of training, meeting my uncle and my cousins and making a whole lot of friends. This was a huge mansion and everyone seemed to be living close by.

The next morning when I woke up, I showered and changed into a pair blue skinny jeans, a white plain t-shirt and a pair o black converse that Lisa had lent me. I went to the kitchen and when I got there, there was commotion, there were adults in the house which is something I'm not used to since I got here. everyone looked busy chopping vegetables and cooking. I greeted everyone and went to stand next to Lisa preparing who was busy making breakfast

"Whats going on?" I ask her helping her with the plates.

"Oh the Alpha is coming back today so we just gonna have a small get together just us teenagers though the adults are just helping us prepare everything" she replies turning back to the stove.

"When is he going to get here" I ask following her to the stove.

"In the afternoon. Can you please help me take the food to the table?" I nod and help her take the food to the table, after a short while the boys come in for breakfast and they discuss the home coming of the alpha. After breakfast we head out for the training in the back yard, after we done I excuse myself and go to my room to take a shot nap, all this training and shifting really drain me.

When I woke up it was ten in the evening, I had slept the whole day, so much for meeting the alpha. I get up and make my way to the bathroom to relieve myself and fix my clothes. After I am done freshening up, I walk to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich since I haven't eaten anything since morning. Like I figured the kitchen is empty and the lights are off, I flick them on and start preparing my sandwich until a voice from behind me startles me.

"You must be Eleanor" I turn around and I'm greeted by the most handsome face in the whole world, okay I might be exaggerating but he was really good looking. What I notice is that there's seems to be something pulling me to him, he smells so nice its a mixture of cinnamon. He has brown hair and striking hazel eyes, his jaw is defined and his lips look soft. I try to speak but nothing comes out of my mouth.

He moves towards me in and raises his hands to run his fingers on my chicks, I feel tingling on my skin as it grows hot and flushed. 

"I've been waiting for you... Mate"

.

.

AN: Thanks for reading ignore mistakes and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW. THANK YOU