#9

I'm using my phone to write this so please proceed with caution.

Thank you

Chapter 9- Unedited

I ran panting totally out of breath, I don't know how long I have been running it felt like ages. The place I've been running in was covered in green grass like, it was the most beautiful grass I've ever seen in my entire life since I started living here, before I can stand and take in the place, I remember why I was running, yes I was being chased by a vampire and although I was a few steps ahead of him, he was catching up to me. 

He chased after me calling after me to stop and let him have my blood but I just kept on running there is no way I'm going down without a fight. As he was about to come closer there came a light brighter than the sun itself, so bright that I fell over and covered by my eyes from the blinding light.

When the light stopped shining there standing in its place was an old lady. She did look old but you could tell she was still strong from the way she held herself. The vampire stopped short and leaped for me but the old lady lifted her hands up in the sky and stones from the ground started lifting and she directed them towards the vampire but he was fast so he dodged out of the way and the rocks fell back to the ground. I realized she was an earth elemental.

He smirked and looked at the old lady and charged for her at full speed. The lady started spinning and kicking going round and round in circles and as she did that, I noticed that a tornado was forming and before the vampire can get to her she directed it to him taking him of guard . The tornado lifted him up in the sky and started becoming so strong that I had to grip tight on a nearby tree. I watched as the wind took the vampire and sent him as far away from me as possible. It turns out she can control the air element too.

The old lady then turned and looked at me and I was shocked at how she looked a lot like me. She was like me in age eighty.

"Eleanor" she greeted with a small bow

"Who are you and why are you bowing for me?" I asked her

"I will always bow to my queen" she replied and I stared at her wide eyed my face creased with confusion.

"What do you mean I'm your queen? I'm no ones queen" I said

"It is clear to me you don't know who you are" she said staring ahead in the direction  where she had sent the vampire "You must find out who you are, your destiny is greater than you can imagine and your people are waiting for you to save them"

"Who are you?" I demanded my find jumbled up more than ever.

"Eleanora, your grandmother, the previous Queen of the elementals" she said turning to look at me, "I gave the throne to you the moment you were born, I have faith you will do me proud but most importantly be careful of the decisions you make for they will lead to a great death of your loved ones"

I was about to ask her what she was talking about when I heard a shriek and looked over from where the vampire was sent by the tornado and saw him emerging with Paul's body divided into two but he was still alive and called out my name. My heart slammed in my chest as I took in the sight before me, I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to save him but I couldn't move my feet were stuck to the ground.

.........

I shot up from my bed breathing hard and covered in sweat. I felt a hand touch me and I let out a scream in surprised.

"Shh it was just a bed dream"  Paul cooed beside me holding me steady. It took me a moment to realize that I was in Paul's bedroom and it had all been a dream but why had everything felt so real. 

What was important was that Paul was not slaughtered into half and he was still alive and well, when this finally settled inside me, I grabbed him by the neck and kissed him hard. He returned the kiss with the same passion. He pulled apart first and its then that I realized I was breathless if he didn't stopped I would have probably collapsed because of the lack of air.

"Was it that bad?" he asked pulling me closer to him. I just modded my head in agreement not trusting my own voice. 

He leaned in and kissed me on my neck and a shiver much stronger than any other ran through me and its then that I remember the events on last night. He had marked me and promised to take care of me. Suddenly all felt right in the world and the bad dream was forgotten but not completely, it still made me uneasy trying to think about it so I stopped thinking about and fell into Paul's arms, I felt lips against my forehead before I fell asleep again.

...........

"Good morning," I opened my eyes slowly to find Paul smelling down at me holding a tray of food, "I made you some breakfast"

"Thank you, let me just brush my teeth I'll be right back" I said to to him getting out of bed and hurrying towards my bathroom were I kept all my things. I brushed my teeth and went back into Paul's room and found him setting up the breakfast on the desk. I set down beside him and started eating my food. 

"Do you want to talk about the dream" he asked me curiously.

"No I'd rather not" I replied feeling weary just thinking about it. Paul seemed to understand and he just nodded his head in agreement

..........

The day passed on very quickly, Ethan had been very moody when he saw the mark on my neck while everyone rejoiced, even James felt very proud of me for some reason. I haven't been able to share the dream with anyone else, I was going to ask James about my grandma and the whole history and probably bring out the dream.

We were sitting by the fire outside our house talking and joking when suddenly five elderly men who were wearing black cloaks made an appearance. I didn't know who they were but James seemed to be affected by their presence.

"James my old friend I believe the time has come" Said the one in the middle who looked like the leader.

"The time for what exactly?" Paul asked getting protective sensing the bad vibe that was emitting from these people

"For one of the twins to get executed"

.........

Sorry its short the next part shall be long