#5

Chapter 5- Unedited

 I stare at him for a moment, trying to register what he was telling, trying to come up with words to say but of course I am rendered mute. 

He then moves closer to me and comes to stand so close to me that I can feel his hot breath on my face. He cups my chick and moves in to kiss me, I forget to breathe when his lips graze mine. He plants a kiss on my lips as if he testing the waters, I close my eyes as I feel his soft lips kiss me firmly. I respond to the kiss by pulling him closer to me and molding my body to his, I start to feel hot in places I have never imagined and let a moan as he deepens the kiss.

We break apart when the need to breathe becomes overwhelming, "Now that was a very nice welcome" he whispers. "Does this mean you accept me as your mate Eleanor?" He asks still panting from the kiss.

"I don't even know what that means" I whisper, still in a daze. I have never in my life been kissed like that.

He lets out a low sexy chuckle, "The name is Paul by the way and I'm the Alpha, and if you accept me as your mate that will make the Luna of the pack" he grinned.

"Luna?" I ask as I feel the panic start to rise. He nods

"What am I suppose to do I'm just a 19 year old who didn't know that she was some supernatural being until a few days ago, what if they don't like me , I cant go around ordering people, what if-" I stop my blabbing when he smashes his lips on mine again, the kiss is intense like he is trying to tell me to shut up and I didn't want him to stop but unfortunately you can't always get what you want, I still have my arms around his neck when he pulls apart.

"Now would you shut it because I'm pretty sure everyone will like you and trust me I don't care what they think because I know that you are mine" he pecks my lips while I'm still struggling to catch my breath after the intense make out session.

"My God your are so unfit" he teased.

"Oh shut it" I pout which earns me a laugh from him.  

Our eyes lock and I gulp, I cant stop my eyes from taking in every inch of his face and those soft slightly swollen lips.

"Like what you see" he smirks. I blush and look away and let out a nervous laugh

"I've see better" I lie. He rolls his eyes

" You need to get some sleep, its getting late and you look tired. As much as I want to hold you the whole night, you have to get some rest okay?" I just nod and bury my head in his chest he smells so nice. 

He leads me upstairs to my room, his bedroom is opposite mine and I don't know if I should be happy or scared but hey who cares? He walked me half way through my door and we bid our goodbyes and I lay on top of my head just thing about the events that just transpired a few minutes ago, I don't when I finally fell asleep.

I woke up around eleven in the morning, it must have been late when I fell asleep,  remembering yesterdays events I rushed to my bathroom and cleaned myself and got dressed in Lisa's clothes that she had 'borrowed' me and ran my fingers through my hair and went out.

I was dying to see Paul this morning, I wasn't sure if he is awake but I made my way to his room anyway and knocked twice. When there was no answer I opened the door much to my disappointment he wasn't there, his bed was made. Like my room his room was also white. I don't know what compelled me to come and knock on his bedroom door, I feel my face heat up with embarrassment and i am suddenly glad he wasn't in here because lets face it, what was I going to say?

I made my way to the kitchen and found Lisa and Ethan making with Lisa on top of the counter and Ethan between her legs. I cleared my throat and they both jumped. I rolled my eyes its not like I didn't know they were mates.

"I'm never eating on that counter again" I mutter to myself but of course because of our hearing senses they hear me. Lisa turns red and Ethan gives me a flat look.

"Ain't you a ray of sunshine in the morning" Ethan says sarcastically.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" Lisa apologized, I just waved it off and smiled at her, I really did not have a problem but I'm definitely not using that counter anytime soon.

"I think I found my mate" I tell Ethan as I grab an apple on the counter.

"Really?" I nod 

"Well that was fast. Who is it?" He asks clearly curious.

"Its me" says a now familiar voice from behind me and strong arms are wrapped on my waist from the back causing making my blood boil. When I look at Ethan and Lisa, they look genuinely surprised. 

"You're the Luna" Lisa asks and I nod

"You're my sister's mate" Ethan asks Paul with narrowed eyes trying to look intimidating.

"Yeah man, relax I'm not gonna hurt her" Paul answers he must have heard Ethan's thoughts of which he was blocking from me, I should learn how to do that.

"You better, alpha or no alpha I'll break your neck" Ethan replies back. I roll my eyes and turn to my handsome mate.

"Where did you go this morning?" The words fly out of my mouth before I could even stop them.

"I went to see James and I need to steal your brother for a few minutes and after that I'm all yours how does that sound?" He smiles, I smile back but before I can answer Ethan beats me to it.

"Inappropriate" he grumbles beside Lisa.

"Lets just go man" Paul laughs at Ethan discomfort and pecks my lips before they go.

"So Luna huh?" Lisa asks and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, although I don't know what I'm supposes to do what if I suck and people don't like me?" I ask as I sit next to her.

"Oh come on that wont happen I'll be here, Ethan will be here and Paul as well so chill a bit woman" she laughs at me.

⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙

We are now sitting in my room and Lisa tells me everything that she thinks I need to know in order to be a strong Luna.

"You will have to mate with Paul first in order for you guys to be connected and be able to mind link" she explains

"Ethan can hear my thoughts" I point out

"That's because you're twins," I nod in understanding 

"How does this mating thing work" I ask here as I sip my tea.

"Well his gonna have to mark you and all that, sex is probably required but there's no rush" Well thank God for that, I wasn't sure i was ready to be intimate with anyone just yet.

We chat a bit with Lisa and go for a run in the afternoon, her fur is a beautiful shade of grey and I'm so jealous. I like Lisa she is a nice girl and she has been very welcoming ever since I got here.

We are currently making dinner for the boys who were still out , when a bloody Jared busts through the door looking like he just got ran over by a truck.

"My God Jarred what happened to you" Lisa asked as we help him get up. He only manages to say one word that causes my body to stiffen.

"Vampires" No shit Edward Cullen does exist

.

Vote, Follow and Comment