𝟙𝟙. 𝕥ꫝꫀ ꪗꪊꪶꫀ ᥇ꪖꪶꪶ

Lyra Thorne POV

Hermione's words keep on repeating in my head. Lyra, it's obvious that Malfoy is nuts about you. 

I refuse to believe it. 

Tonight's the Yule Ball. 

I went to Hogsmeade over the weekend with Hermione and Ginny Weasley, probably the only smart Weasley I know. 

I got a really pretty blue dress, Ginny a black and silver one, and Hermione a pink one. 

(NOT MINE!)

(NOT MINE!)

It's finally time for the Yule, and I'm really nervous for Cedric to come. I mean, sure, I know how to dance, but I could mess up. Agggh. No wonder why my fake friends, Julia, the HBIC, and her minions, Hanna and Lola, were freaking out for prom. 

I take three very deep breaths, and walk out of my dorm, catching the eye of a few older Slytherins looking me up and down. I see Malfoy with his date, Pansy and walk over to them. 

"Malfoy, Pansy, hello," I say. Malfoy turns around with Pansy clutching onto his arm. 

"L-Lyra, is that you?" Malfoy stutters, for once at a loss of words. I roll my eyes. Malfoy's eyes start to travel down my body, making me recall Hermione's words. Lyra, it's obvious that Malfoy is nuts about you. 

"Eyes up here, pretty boy," I say. Malfoy's head snaps up and immediately starts to talk with Crabbe and Goyle. But if I didn't know any better, I would say Draco Malfoy, king of Slytherin, was blushing. 

I hear knocking on the door. Malfoy looks up and looks at me questioningly. I give him a tight nod and make my way over to the door. 

I take a deep breath and open the door.

Draco Malfoy POV

I look over to the door where Lyra's heading. Damn, she looks so beautiful. She seems to pause at the door before opening it. 

Well, Mystery Guy is about to be revealed. 

Cedric Diggory POV

The Slytherin door opens and there is Lyra. I glance behind her and spot Malfoy glaring at me. Although I'm two years his senior, the boy manages to scare the shit out of me. 

"C'mon, let me introduce you to my friends," Lyra says excitedly. Lyra leads me into the Slytherin Common Room. 

I can't believe I'm actually here. Slytherins hate Hufflepuffs and vice versa. 

"Hey, Malfoy, this is Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuff," Lyra introduces. Malfoy's jaw tightens. 

"Draco Malfoy, that's Crabbe and Goyle, this is Pansy," Malfoy introduces the Slytherin gang that terrorizes everyone. Well, except Pansy. "And you already know Lyra." Malfoy leaves with Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle.