𝟙𝟛. ᠻꪖᥴⅈꪀᧁ ꪮᠻᠻ

Two Years later

Harry Potter POV

Third person

As Harry, Hermione and Ron searched for the lost diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw, little did they know, Draco Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle were looking for Harry. 

"That's my wand you're holding, Potter," Malfoy said. Harry spun around, and sure enough, there was Draco Malfoy with his two goons. 

"Winners keepers, Malfoy," Harry said. "Who's lent you theirs?" 

"It's my mother's," Malfoy said coldly.

"How'd you get here?" Harry asked, hoping to distract them. 

"I lived in the Room of Hidden Things, Potter, I know how to get in," Malfoy said. 

"Harry?" Ron's voice echoed. "Are you talking to someone?" 

"Discendo!" Crabbe yelled. The wall tottered and almost fell. 

"Finite!" Harry yelled and the wall steadied. 

"No," Malfoy said, grabbing Crabbe's arm. "If you wreck this roon, you will bury this diadem thing!" 

"So what, Malfoy? We came for Potter and he's here," Crabbe asked. 

"I don't take orders from you, Draco. You and your dad are finished," Crabbe said. 

"Harry! What's going on?" Ron asked from the other side of the junk wall. 

"Harry," Crabbe mimicked. "What's going - no, Potter! Crucio!

Harry lunged away, diving for the tiara. Crabbe's spell missed, but the diadem went flying. 

"Expellarmius!" A weirdley familiar voice. "Petrificus Totalus!

Goyle went still and fell forward. "It's the Mudblood. Avada Kedavra!" Crabbe yelled. 

"Protego!" the voice said. "You know! You could try to defend yourself. I didn't know I came here for a three on one! Potter! H! Weasley! Do something! Expellarmius!" Malfoy's wand flew out of his hand. "Accio!" The wand flew over and out dropped a familiar girl. 

"Stupefy! H, would appreciate if you do something! Protego!" Lyra Thorne yelled. "Stupefy!

Malfoy looked surprised. "Lyra?" 

"No, you imbecille. You do not get to call me that. Seriously? You have the Dark Mark. Your goons tried to kill my brother and my friends. We Slytherins are not united anymore," Lyra yelled. 

She grabbed brooms and handed one to Ron and Harry. "Get on one, H!" 

Lyra Thorne POV

Third person

Lyra ignored the trio's questions. She focused on flying out of the mess.

"No- no- no!" someone yelled. "No Fred!" 

Fred Weasley? He couldn't be dead.

"Protego!" Lyra yelled, protecting her and her friends from the falling rubbish. 

"I wanna help, I wanna kill Death Eaters-" Ron said. 

Time Skip

First Person

"He's dead!" Narcissa Malfoy says. 

No, he can't be dead! Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived cannot be dead. Hagrid carries him away. 

"Voldemort! You didn't kill the only Potter!" I yell. "His legacy lives on." 

"Cruatio!" I dodge his spell. 

"Avada Kedavra!" I yell. 

"Protego!" Bellatrix Lestrange yells. 

"D.A.! Advance!" I yell. 

I rush to follow them. 

"HARRY!" Ginny, Ron and Hermione yell. 

I watch them lower into the grass and smile. Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived is not dead. 

Harry Potter POV

Third Person

"I'll join you when hell freezes over," Harry heard Neville Longbottom said. "Dumbledore's Army!" 

And chaos reigned over Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 

"Where's 'Arry?" Harry heard Hagrid ask. 

Bellatrix yelled Cruatio at Ginny and Harry changed course to but was knocked sideways. 

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!" Molly Weasley yelled. 

Molly dueled and in the end, killed Bellatrix. 

Harry pulled off his Cloak and heard shouts. "HARRY, HE'S ALIVE!"

The crowd silenced as Voldemort looked at him. 

"I don't want anybody elses help," said Harry. "It's gotta be me." 

"Potter doesn't mean that," Voldemort hissed. "Who are you going to use as a shield today?" 

Before Harry could say anything, Lyra stepped forward. 

"My dear friend, he's going to use me. My name is Lyria Potter. You didn't kill me when you tried to kill my twin, Voldemort. And I'm not afraid of you. I am a Horcrux, so is Harry, we'll kill you," Lyra said. 

"It was all accidents, Lyria Potter," Voldemort said. 

"Was it? Well, this won't be one. By the end of the day, one of us'll be dead," Lyra said. 

Harry explained everything while circling Voldemort. 

"Avada Kedavra!

"Expelliarmius!

Three jets of light met in the middle. Lyra caught Voldemort's wand and Tom Riddle was dead. 

Third Person

Harry and Lyria Potter defeated Voldemort, the Dark Lord. 

Harry found himself next to Luna Lovegood and he told Luna that he wanted quiet. Luna distracted everyone and Harry slipped on his cloak. 

Lyra smiled. She watched as Harry dissapeared under his Cloak. Harry and Lyra may have saved the Wizarding World, but Lyra only appeared right before the Battle of Hogwarts. 

Lyra found herself talking with Hermione Granger and some of the Weasleys. 

"We did it, we bashed them, wee Potters the one. And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have some fun."

Harry, Ron and Hermione joined together and went to Dumbledore's old office. 

"I don't want the Elder Wand," Harry said. 

"What. Are you mental?" Ron asked. 

"Reparo," Harry said, pointing the Elder Wand at his broken wand. "I'm putting the Elder Wand where it belongs."

"I think Harry's right," Hermione said quietley. 

"The Wand's more trouble than it's worth," Harry said. "I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."