𝟠. 𝕥ꫝꫀ ꫝꪊꪀᧁꪖ𝕣ⅈꪖꪀ ꫝꪮ𝕣ꪀ𝕥ꪖⅈꪶ

Harry Potter POV

I sit down next to Hermione. Ron still believes that I put my name in the Goblet and I keep on telling him I didn't. I spot Lyra next to Malfoy and his gang. Lyra looks like she's geuinely listening to what Malfoy has to say. 

"Hagrid wants to see me," I tell Hermione. "At midnight with my Cloak." 

So at midnight, I sneak out of the Gryffindor Dormitories, and to Hagrid's Hut. 

"You there 'Arry?" Hagrid asks 

"Yeah," I say. "What's up?" 

"Got sommat ter show yeh," Hagrid says. Hagrid seems excited. He's wearing a artichoke flower. I think he tried to comb his hair, but his comb broke. 

"What are you going to show me?" I ask warily. 

"Come with me, keep quiet, an' keep yourself covered with that Cloak," Hagrid says. "We won' take Fang, he won' like it." 

Hagrid opens his door and I rush to keep up. 

He knocks on a door and Madame Maxine opens it? "Ah, 'Agrid, it's about time," Madame Maxine says. 

Am I really here to see Hagrid's date? "Wair is it you're taking me, 'Agrid?" Madame Maxine says.

"Yeh'll enjoy this," Hagrid says. "Worth seein', trust me. On'y- don' go tellin' anyone I showed yeh, right? Yeh're not s'posed ter know," 

"Of course not," Madame Maxine says. 

I rush after them, getting irritated. If Hagrid's showing me a date with the Beaubaxton's Headmistress, I really need to get back for Sirius. 

But then I hear men screamin and a earsplitting roar. I think I see bonfires and men around it, but then I see Hagrid's true meaning of bringing me here. 

Dragons. 

Four fully grown ones. 

I need to get to the Slytherin Dormitories to tell Lyra. 

Draco Malfoy POV

"For chrissakes, who in the world is knocking at this hour," I say. 

"Probably a first year who forgot our password. Snape'll be out to get them," Lyra says. 

I open the door to reveal Harry Potter. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask. "Some of us are trying to sleep, Potter." 

Lyra comes up from behind us. "Yeah, what are you doing here? If anyone sees you with us, everyone'll be suspicious. Gryffindor and Slytherins? Not the perfect match," Lyra says. 

"Do me a favor, Malfoy, get lost. I need to talk to Lyra," Potter says. I roll my eyes. 

"Of course not," I say. "Whatever you say to Lyra can be said to me. Anyways, she's bound to tell me."

"Fine, Lyra, the first task, it's dragons," Potter says. 

"What!" we both say at the same time. 

"And Maxine and Karkaroff, they know," Potter says. 

"They're bound to tell their Champions," I say. 

"Duh, Malfoy. Was that not implied?" Lyra snaps. 

I sigh. Lyra Thorne is really impossible to deal with. 

Lyra Thorne POV

"Diggory!" I call after Cedric Diggory, the Hufflepuff Champion. Cedric turns around and tells his friends to go on. 

"What, Lyra? I have to get to class," Cedric says. 

"Diggory, listen, the first tasks? They're dragons," I say. 

"What did you say?" Cedric asks, towering over me. 

"Can you not hear? I said dragons," I say. "They've got four, one for each of us." 

"Four? Aren't you your own Champion," Cedric asks. 

"No, but Harry and I agreed that I would do the first task, he does the second and we work together for the third. Anyways, just thought you should know," I say. "Us Hogwart students gotta stick together, yeah?" 

"Why would you tell me?" Cedric asks. 

"Because, you're representing Hogwarts. Not me or Harry. We really weren't supposed to be in the Goblet, and I don't know why, but we were," I say. "You deserve to be the only Hogwarts Champion. Everyone is always in a shadow of Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived." 

"What about you? Lyria Potter, the Girl Who Lived?" Cedric asks. "You deserve to win." 

"Do I really, Cedric? I'm only fourteen, you're sixteen. Next year is your last year here," I say. "You won't get another chance. 

"And you will?" Cedric asks. 

I put my hand up in the air. "You don't get to die, Cedric, because of a dragon." I stalk away to my next class, wondering what Harry's up to. 

Cedric Diggory POV

Lyra manages to infuriate me as always. I don't really get why Lyra isn't like other Slytherins who are willing for their opponents to die for them to win. 

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to you," I yell after her. Lyra turns around. 

"What do you have to be sorry for? It's not your fault I got stuck in this hell-hole," Lyra says. 

Lyra leaves me in the corridor. I take deep breaths and then go to my next class. But Lyra's words won't get out of my head. 

It's not your fault that I got stuck in this hell-hole.  Then who's fault is it?