𝟚𝟛. ꪀⅈꫀᥴꫀડ ꪖꪀᦔ ꪀꫀρꫝꫀ᭙ડ

Ginerva Potter POV

Merlin's beard, I'm pregnant. 

Ria Potter POV

I pull out the Marauders Map. Draco and I are on patrolling duty. 

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," I say, tuching my wand to the parchment.

Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs and Miss Firebird, Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers are proud to present; THE MARAUDER'S MAP.

I only remember Harry telling me about four Marauders. Moony was Remus Lupin, Wormtail was a traitor, Padfoot was our Godfather, and Prongs was James Potter. So who's Firebird?

Harry Potter POV

"There's a letter from your sister," Ginny says, handing me the letter. 

Dear Chosen One,

You told me there were four Marauders. I have five on the Map. Someone named Firebird. Who the hell is Firebird? 

Love ya!

The Girl Who Survived a Dragon (And Voldy, obviously)

Firebird? I've never seen a 'Firebird' on my Marauders Map. 

Only one person would know. Severus Snape. 

Severus Snape POV

Third Person

When the Potter twins showed up on Severus Snape's doorstep, he was surprised. 

"Potters," he drawled. 

"Snape," they said in unison. "Let's get down to buisness. Who's Firebird?" 

Severus was taken back by shock. "Come in," he said begrudgingly. 

"So, tell us," they said again in unison. 

"Firebird is my-" Severus said. "She was the fifth Marauder at Hogwarts, and the only Slytherin."

"Well, that explains why I can see her name," the girl Potter said. 

"Sev!" a redheaded woman said. "Oh, I didn't know you had guests, Sev." 

"I'm Ria, this is my brother Harry," the young witch said. "You are?" 

The woman widened her eyes. "As in Potter?" 

The twins nodded in unison. The woman embraced them. "James would never forgive me if I never met you two," the woman said, tears in her eyes. 

"Umm," the wizard said. "Not to be rude, but how do we know you?" 

"I'm Celestria Potter, your aunt," the woman said. 

Harry Potter POV

We have an aunt who truly loves us. 

Celestria Potter was our father's twin. 

"So, your married?" Ria asks. "Who's our uncle?" 

Snape grumbles. 

"Well, my legal name is Celestria Snape," Celestria says. 

Snape's our uncle? 

"Nice to meet you," Celestria says. "You know your godson, Draco, is my boyfriend." 

Snape's eyes widen slightly. "You too, Miss. Potter," Snape says. 

I study Snape and Celestria. They look happy together. Ria laughs at something Snape says and I find a smile myself. 

It's time to move on from the horrors of the war. Nothing better than to start with Snape, my uncle by marriage.