𝟙𝟡. ᠻꪖꪶꪶⅈꪀᧁ ᠻꪮ𝕣 ꪗꪮꪊ

PIC NOT MINE!

Ria Potter POV

It's finally the day before Christmas. It's been three days since our kiss. Draco and I are closer than ever and the Weasley family are already like my second family. 

Draco comes inside from hanging with the older Weasley brothers. "Well, the Weasleys just gave me the 'brother' talk," Draco says, shuddering. 

"Oh, that's just the beggining, Drakey-poo," I say mockingly. "When Ace knows, all of England's most wanted will be ready to hunt you down if you hurt me." 

Draco sits next to me. "Why, you think I'll hurt you?" Draco says in fake hurt. 

"All good relationships have a break-up at somepoint," I say, shrugging. "It's the way human nature works." 

"That's what Gran-Hermione would say," Draco snorts. "You know, I'm glad that you forced me here. I mean, a Malfoy and a Weasley, friends? A Malfoy and a Potter in love?" 

I give Draco a kiss and start to get up to leave. "You're not leaving. I can't face the Weasleys alone!" Draco whines. 

I roll my eyes. "Aww, poor Drakey-poo," I say teasingly. "Afraid of the Weasley wrath. Can't say I blame you." 

"Take that back," Draco growls playfully. 

"No can do, Drakey," I say, laughing. 

Draco starts to tickle me. "Take it back," he whispers into my ear. 

"Drakey-poo's not afraid of the Weasleys," I say through laughs. 

Draco smirks and pulls me onto him. But before we can kiss, someone interupts. 

"I do not need to see my sister snogging Malfoy," Harry says. He's with Ginny and they're doing fake throwing up. 

"Go get a room," Ron says, his hand around Hermione's waist. 

"You could always get a room with H," I say slyly. 

Ron's face turns into the famous Weasley red, as does Hermione. Draco and I burst out laughing. 

"Slytherins," Ron mutters. 

"Gryffindors," Draco retorts. 

"Wizards," I counter. Hermione and Ginny start laughing. "C'mon, witches, let's leave these wizards." 

Hermione and Ginny follow me, laughing their heads off. 

Draco Malfoy POV

After the three girls leave, the two thirds of the Golden Trio start talking about their fiancees. 

"Consider yourself lucky you don't have to get married soon. Planing is suicide," Weasley says. 

Potter smiles wryly. "You're barely doing anything, Ron. Hermione's planning everything," Potter says. 

"Whatever, it's still impossible. It's like tackling ten You-Know-Whos," Weasley says. I stiffen at the thought of Voldemort. 

"If there was ten Voldemorts in the world, even the Boy Who Lived would be dead," I say dryly. I stand up abruptly and start to get up to find Ria. 

I'm about to get out of there when I hear Potter call out. "Malfoy, we're sorry for that," Potter says. 

I give them a look. "Past is the past, Potter. Nothing we can change. Now, excuse me, I'm going to find Ria." I say, leaving them to talk whatever they talk about.