𝟚𝟠. ꪑꫀꪀᦔⅈꪀᧁ

Ria Potter-Malfoy POV 

Third Person

Ria Malfoy had gone through many things, heartbreak, the Cruatious Curse, death, but none of them was comparable to childbirth. 

At 11:43 PM, January 13, a beautiful, healthy baby boy, was born to Ria and Draco Malfoy. 

With the famous Potter eyes, the known Malfoy hair and everything in between, the two could not have been happier. 

They named him Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy. 

Scorpius and Draco were the only reason Ria was standing, and with out them, she didn't know what she would do. But her heart was healing, day by day. 

Ginerva Potter POV

I cannot say childbirth is fun. But on January 14, at 12:01 AM, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, naming him Albus Severus Potter. 

The only thing we can do is move forward, and a family after dark times is very good. 

NEW ARRIVALS IN THE WORLD!

Minister Ria Malfoy and her husband Draco welcome a baby in the world, named Scorpius, on January 13, while in another maternity ward, Ginerva Potter gives birth to the second Potter child, Albus just after midnight! 

Ria Potter-Malfoy POV

I sigh. The empty space of where Harry used to fill is a dull aching thing. 

But hopefully, we'll able to heal. 

Two Years Later

THE THIRD POTTER CHILD IS BORN

Ginerva and Harry Potter welcome their third child, named Lily, to the world. Congratulations to them! 

MINISTER RIA MALFOY ANNOUNCES A NEW PLAN FOR HOUSE UNITY AT HOGWARTS

Ria Malfoy, one of the best Ministers of Magic the world has seen, has announced a new plan for the beloved Hogwarts. 

This year, Hogwarts will see dorm rooms surrounding a common room. In each of these rooms, a student of each house will be placed into a room with others of other Houses. 

Minister Malfoy expresses she hopes to see less unease amongst the students of Hogwarts. 

Ria Potter-Malfoy POV

Sometimes the best thing comes in a blur of a moment. Sometimes, you never get that moment. But as I walk down the halls of Hogwarts, I remember it all, but at the same time, I am at peace with these memories. 

We can mend, be mended and mend others. 

And we can be strong for the next generations to come. 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter y'all. Next chapter is the last! I'm so excited.