𝟝. 𝕥ꫝꫀ ꪖꪀꪀꪮꪊꪀᥴꫀꪑꫀꪀ𝕥

Lyra Thorne POV

I look for Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle. I instantly spot his platinum blonde hair in the sea of Slytherins.

Everyone gives me a wide berth, as a Slytherin and a Potter and someone who defied Snape. Gossip spreads quickly around Hogwarts, I guess.

Malfoy sees me in the crowd and waves his hand in invitation. I make it without any trouble and settle myself next to the blonde haried Slytherin.

"Why'd you convince Snape to give Gryffindor as many points we got?" Malfoy deadpanned.

"Because if we're going to win the House Cup, lets win it the right way," I say. Crabbe and Goyle look at me with some respect. They look at their ringleader, unsure of Malfoy's response.

To all of our surprises, Malfoy gives me a respectful nod and then continues eating his lunch.

Hermione GrangerPOV

Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle are heading over to the Gryffindor tables. Three guesses to which table.

You guessed right.

Harry's head snaps up and glares at Malfoy. "Sod off, Malfoy," I snap.

"Or what, Mudblood?" Malfoy taunts. My jaw tenses.

"Malfoy, for Merlin's sake," Lyra says. "Leave them be or I'll hex you to China and leave you there.

"I'd like to see you try, Thorne," Malfoy says.

"Don't tempt me," Lyra hisses. With that, Malfoy leads his group away, looking scared of Lyra Thorne. 

"Do you actually know how to hex people?" Ron asks. I roll my eyes. 

"Of course she does," I say. "You do, right?" 

Lyra laughs. "Would you like a demo?" Lyra asks. 

"I'm good, thanks," Ron says. 

Draco Malfoy POV

"Students of Hogwarts!" Dumbledore's voice rings out in the Great Hall. "This year, Hogwarts has the privilege to host the Triwizard Cup. Tommorow, students of Durmstrang Institute and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic will be arriving. This year, only wizards of seventeen years or older will be allowed to participate," Dumbledore says. 

"What the hell is this 'Triwizard Cup'?" a voice hisses next to me. Lyra. 

"I have no idea," I say, truthfully. 

Lyra rolls her eyes. "Thanks for the help, Draco," she says and strides off. I stare on after her. 

"What did you call me, Thorne?" I call after her. 

She called you by your first name, Draco. Don't let it get to your head.