Chapter 28: I've Got You're Name Tattooed in an Arrow Heart

After Louis had gone to get in the shower, Harry was left  to finish the dishes. It took him another ten minutes until he finished and made his way into his bedroom in order to grab clothes for the omega as he had promised. He made sure to grab the baggiest sweatshirt he had just so he could see Louis drown in it. Grabbing a pair of joggers to give him as well, he walked down the hall to the bathroom, knocking and going inside when he had permission.

"They're right on the counter, love," Harry said over the running water of the shower.

"Thanks babe," Louis replied. 

"No problem," Harry said. "I'm going to finish cleaning my room. After you're done in there I will get in and then we can had over to the shop."

"Okay," Louis agreed simply. Harry left it at that and walked out of the room. He grabbed their old vacuum cleaner from the hall closet and went in his room to pass it over the carpet to make sure that he got rid of all the glass.

It was twenty minutes later when he heard the bathroom door open. Turning around he saw Louis pad into the room, holding a ball of his dirty clothes from the previous day in his arms, his hair wet and flopping in front of his face.

"Should I just put these in your laundry?" Louis asked, used to Harry cleaning his clothes for him whenever he was here.

"Of course, baby, just toss them into the basket," Harry nodded towards the object across the room. "I just need to finish making the bed and then this place will be back in order and we can get going."

"Okay, no rush," Louis smiled up at him, pushing a strand of hair out of his face. Harry grinned at the adorable omega, stealing a kiss from him as he walked past. 

"You look good," Harry hummed the compliment.

Louis just scrunched his nose. "My hair is wet and all over the place, I can barely find myself in this dress of a sweatshirt you gave me and the sweat pants are rolled up stupidly," he complained. "I look like a lazy lump."

"No, you're a sexy omega wearing his alpha's clothes so everyone knows who you belong to. And you look fantastic while doing so. The damp hair just makes you look cuter," Harry assured rather possessively.

"So you're saying I'm not cute with dry hair?" Louis mocked offense. "Fine. I see how it is."

"Love," Harry said in a small whine, walking over and wrapping his arms around the smaller man. "You're always cute."

Louis smiled, burying his face into the alpha's chest and hugging him back tightly. 

"I need to get ready though," Harry said, pulling away. He placed a kiss on the omega's nose, watching as Louis scrunched it adorably. "So I'm going to make the bed and shower quick."

"I'll make the bed," Louis spoke, already walking over towards the bed. "Don't worry about it. Go and shower, yeah?"

"You don't have to," Harry tried to protest, but Louis already started making it. 

"I slept in it with you, and you need to get ready. I don't mind," Louis hummed as he began making it. 

Harry just gave Louis a soft smile, walking over and placing a kiss on the omega's head before going and grabbing some clothes for himself. "Thanks love."

Louis just waved him off. "Hurry up."

"Sassy," Harry chuckled before going to leave the room.

"Wait!" Louis called after him. 

Harry spun around, staring at his boyfriend worriedly. "What's wrong, love?"

"You need to take the bandage off," Louis spoke, walking over towards the alpha. He fiddled with the gauze a bit until he was able to unwrap it.