Chapter 13: Park Conflicts

Louis and Harry walked over to the lifts and called one up to their floor. It was empty when the doors opened so they stepped inside and Harry hit the button for the lobby.

"While I do disagree about your hair not looking good today, you look fucking adorable with that beanie on, love." Harry hummed in Louis's ear as the lift began to move, referring to their previous discussion on the appearance of the omega's soggy hair. Louis turned up and looked at him, blushing when he saw the intense gaze resting on him.

"Thanks." was all he could think to whisper.

Harry ducked down and pressed his lips to his boyfriends, kissing him eagerly, yet not too deeply seeing as they were in a lift and it had just stopped on the second floor rather than the first one. More people were getting on.

The doors dinged and opened, but Harry didn't pull away immediately. He took his time separating from the smaller lad.

"Wow Styles." a familiar voice said in surprise. "You kept this one around for more than a week. Look at you."

Harry's head jerked up at that and a scowl set in on his face.

"Fuck off, Tom." he growled.

Louis blushed again, except this time it was in embarrassment. He pressed himself more closely to the younger lad beside him.

"Hey, mate. No need to get worked up. I'm just making an observation." Tom replied. "I was wondering why you got all protective the first time I met him, but I can see that he must be special if you still have him on your arm."

Harry's eyes darkened and his voice got rougher. "I didn't ask for your input."

Tom smirked. He always loved getting a reaction out of this kid. He thought he was so great, being all dark and mysterious, and he had such a temper on him. Pissing him off was so much fun, and it seemed like he had finally found his weak spot.

Tom ignored Harry's words and directed his attention to Louis.

"Oh, excuse me, I'm rude. The second time meeting and I still haven't caught your name, love. What is it?" he asked in a sickly sweet voice.

Louis was aware of Harry now gripping his him and holding him impossibly tight. But Tom was an alpha, and not only would it be rude if he didn't answer, he felt like he had no choice.

"Louis-" he said, but Harry hissed at his boyfriend, angry eyes a clear indication that he shouldn't be talking to Tom. Louis frowned and bared his neck at Harry submissively as an apology.

"Louis, that's a nice name." Tom hummed, having still have heard what the omega said. "It suits you, handsome."

"Back the fuck off." Harry snapped at the other alpha, face red in rage. "I told you already, this one's mine."

"Aww, Harold, you've never had a problem sharing before." Tom chuckled.

Harry's nostrils flared and he shook his head. "Fuck off. Not Louis. I will not ‘share’ my boyfriend."

Tom's eyes widened. "Boyfriend? Is that right?"

Louis gave a quick little nod, pressing himself closer against Harry.

"Yes, it is," Harry snapped, once the lift opened on the bottom floor. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get off the lift and carry on with my day. Is that a problem?"

Tom just scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever Styles. He won't be yours for too long," was all he said before walking off the lift.

Harry wasn't done though. At hearing that, he quickly changed his route followed Tom, making sure he had a tight grip on the omega's hand as he did so.