Chapter 15: Accusations and Explanations

Liam's words echoed through the silence that quickly encased the entrance of the flat, as well as the hallway where they were still partially standing in. Harry could feel his ears ringing, because what the fuck was Liam talking about?

"W-What?" Harry finally spoke after a moment. "I didn't... you think I cheated on him?!"

"It's not thinking. We have proof." A new voice entered the argument and Harry's head snapped up to look at the source of it.

Louis stood a few feet behind Liam, arms crossed over his chest and his eyes looking dull and sad. He looked overwhelmingly exhausted and not happy to see Harry at all.

Harry felt all of his emotions twist and turn in his stomach. He though he was going to scream. He didn't know what he was feeling exactly at the moment.

"What proof?!" of course it came out as anger. "There is no proof to be had!"

Louis flinched at Harry's harsh tone and the alpha retracted a bit when he saw the lad's reaction.

"Don't question him. Just get out!" Liam commanded.

"Not until I see this proof!" Harry snarled in return. Zayn had given up trying to calm his friend. He just stood back and made sure that he wasn't going throw any punches.

"We don't have to show you shi-" Liam went to push Harry out once again, but Louis walked over and grabbed his friend's arm, pulling him out of the way so Harry could remain in the doorway.

"Give me your phone, Li," Louis demanded.

"What? No, Lou, you don't have to show him shit. You have nothing to prove, he's an ass," Liam retorted.

"Just give it to me." Louis huffed.

"Stop assuming, you fucking beta. I did not cheat on him." Harry growled in Liam's face, really despising the older man at the moment.

"Back off Harry." Louis said sternly as he began to look through Liam's phone for the 'proof'.

"Lou, I swear I didn't cheat on you. I don't know where this is coming from-" Harry tried to defend himself, but was cut off when Louis shoved Liam's phone in his face, displaying a picture.

It was a picture of Harry with that blonde omega from the club four nights ago, to be exact. Harry was stood with his hands on the girl's waist, nose pressed into her neck as he must have been kissing at the skin there while they danced.

The text attached to it read 'Louis's dream boy didn't even last a fucking week'.

Harry just there for a moment staring at the picture, eyes darting up to read who it was from. A growl rose in his throat when he read the name ‘Jesy’. Figures she would be there the same night he was.

Closing his eyes, Harry let out a long breath, running his hand through his curls in distress.

Okay, so now he could understand where this was coming from. It didn’t mean that they were completely right though.

"I was drunk," he muttered under his breath.

"Get the fuck out of here," Liam growled with an eye roll, having heard what he said. “Don’t come back."

Harry's eyes slowly opened, ignoring the beta as his eyes landed right on Louis’s.

 "Louis," he breathed. "It was just dancing. I swear."

"You fucking took her home afterwards," Liam growled. "I can bet on it."

A fire immediately grew in Harry's eyes. "What?!" He shouted. "No I didn't!"