Other Books

~ ALL THINGS LOVELY ~

SYNOPSIS

Autumn Shade only wants one thing: to get away and live her own life. Tired of being forced by her father to take on the business, and follow in his steps, she leaves.

She wanted to show her father that she was capable of making her own decisions and not screwing up.

But just when she successfully leaves, she's caught up in another whirlwind.

Justin Black and his friends see Autumn and they find that she was perfect for what they were planning, given that it was her father they wanted to take revenge on.

Autumn learns a shocking truth about a scandal involving a murder and her father, and persistently denies it. But apparently they have proof.

All Autumn wants to do is the right thing. If her father is innocent she gets to say 'I told you so' and if he's really a cheating murderer then she does what's right and gets out of this mess once and for all.

But as usual, things get complicated. Actually, feelings get complicated, because the longer she stayed, the closer the broken boy held her.

~ updates every tuesday and friday ~

|Genre: Teenfiction, Romance|
|Status: Ongoing|

All Things Lovely can be found on my profile→ starlightwriting

● ● ●

~ PARIS IN THE RAIN ~

SYNOPSIS

Ellie Grande has had enough.

After being unceremoniously kicked out of college after a misunderstanding, she decides that she needs a vacation- hoping that everything would sort itself out by the time she went back home.
Paris was supposed to cure everything, but nothing went the way she wanted.

She was miserable.

Julien Brodeur can't get enough.

His life was perfect. He had it all. Until he didn't. Family drama and heartbreak has him, the carefree French boy, lost.

He was despondent.

For Ellie and Julien, there was no hope.
Until they found each other in the Paris rain.

|GENRE: TEENFICTION, ROMANCE, YOUNG ADULT|
|STATUS: COMING SOON|

Paris In The Rain can be found on my profile → starlightwriting

Stay Wild,
— everleigh